Find a pro in Bono, Arkansas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a good roof is because it protects your home, increases your home's value, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the defensive barrier for your entire home. It defends against wind, rain, hail, snow, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, your home could develop some leaks, and this can cause other problems.
Your roof also does so much for your property value. Because it’s such an important component of your home, a well-maintained roof demonstrates a reliable property. If you were to sell, a buyer would be enthusiastic about your home if it has a solid, stable roof protecting it.
Lastly, everyone is delighted with an energy efficient property. It means your utility bills aren't expensive and that your home keeps a comfortable temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time it takes to replace a roof is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Storms will put a stop to work and this can really delay the project. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement specialist will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most budget friendly solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are reliable and serve the purpose of creating that defensive barrier your home needs while being more budget friendly. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive materials. They typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. But you can always buy top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should think about replacing your roof when repairs just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is required if you’re dealing with these types of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the probability of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular choice for residential houses and these usually have a warranty of 15-20 years. If the roof on your home is around this age, it’s a smart idea to get consistent inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the plywood decking is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this indicates you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects your entire home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearHome // Arkansas // Bono
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Bono, AR
You can count on Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Bono, AR. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor here on Thumbtack and find the best professional for the job.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed so that their property stays in a favorable condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but listed below are some other aspects to take into account:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can warp or bend under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many professional roofers ready to help. With our user-friendly app, you can get quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Bono, AR. Find the perfect contractor for your property today.