Find a Cabinet Refinisher in Booneville, Arkansas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CABINET REFINISHING
What are some positives to refinished cabinets?
Cabinet refinishing is an especially advantageous home improvement task that many homeowners discover to be worthwhile. Refinishing cabinets rather than totally replacing them is a smart way to reduce your impact on the environment by giving used furniture a longer purpose rather than contribute to landfills. The process of manufacturing new cabinets also requires more wood and releases toxins into the atmosphere, both of which can be significantly diminished when people choose to upcycle current furniture rather than throw it out. A few other excellent advantages of choosing cabinet refinishing include:
- Cost-Effectiveness: Purchasing and putting in new kitchen cabinets will be very costly, but refinishing existing ones will allow you to refresh their look relatively affordably.
- Breathe New Life Into Your Kitchen: Cabinet refinishing can dramatically change the aesthetic of your kitchen with relatively small amounts of work and money.
- Minimal Disruption To Your Home: Cabinet refinishing is considered a relatively fast and easy technique to update their style compared to installing new ones. Because you're utilizing current cabinets that have already been installed, you'll bypass the hassle of having new cabinets manufactured or the demolition and reconstruction of your kitchen walls and layout to make them fit.
- Professional Results: You can expect excellent results when you hire a qualified contractor to take care of your cabinet refinishing project. The proper technique and skill is crucial to ensure your cabinets appear as you wished, including following the proper steps of prepping the surfaces and allowing the paint or stain to cure before reassembly.
I know of cabinet refacing - is it similar to refinishing cabinets?
Refacing and refinishing cabinets are two words sometimes used interchangeably, but there are distinct differences between the two and handymen will need to understand which service you want. Refacing focuses on replacing the doors and drawer fronts with new ones, while refinishing refreshes the present doors and drawers via sanding and repainting or restaining them. Each technique has a unique approach and offers a certain effect in the look of your cabinets, the key differences being that refacing changes materials while refinishing uses existing ones
What is the suggested number of times I can refinish cabinets
One of the best things about wood is that it is able to be refinished multiple times to make furniture look as it did when new, and this benefit applies to wood cabinets, as well. The frequency at which one can refinish cabinets is dependent on many factors, such as the durability of the wood, the materials used, and how well the cabinets have been cared for. How long any refinished cabinets will last before the service must be followed up is dependent on wear and tear and what sort of maintenance you conduct. A thorough cabinet refinishing project can last anywhere from 5 to 10 years or longer, depending on the factors mentioned above.
When should I choose to refinish my cabinets as an alternative to installing them new?
Cabinet refinishing is almost always less expensive than installing new models and is a smart investment in many circumstances, including when:
- Existing Cabinets Are in Good Condition: When your cabinets are damaged or deteriorating, it may be more worthwhile to go with a replacement.
- Environmental Sustainability Is a Value: If environmental sustainability is one of your biggest values, you may want to consider cabinet refinishing as a better way to reduce landfill trash by upcycling your current cabinets.
- You Want To Achieve a Unique Look: Refinishing gives you choices between a huge range of colors and finishes to achieve a vision that is totally unique and suits your sense of style.
- Trying To Achieve a Better ROI: If you're preparing to sell your home, cabinet refinishing is a cost-effective project to boost your property's value and maximize ROI.
- You Are Pleased With the Current Layout and Operability: You're current cabinets may already work great with your kitchen's layout and give ideal functionality.
- Avoiding Disruption is Preferred: Cabinet refinishing involves less chaos to your home compared to a full cabinet replacement.
People in Booneville, Arkansas have detailed spending as much as 70% less when refinishing their cabinets as opposed to replacing them. Before choosing cabinet refinishing, evaluate your specific needs, budget, and the current state of your cabinets to discover if this option is right for you.
One Platform for All The Information You Need To Hire a Professional Cabinet Refinisher in Booneville, Arkansas Confidently
Cabinet refinishing is an excellent way to beautify the aesthetic of your kitchen by updating the appearance of current cabinets without the need for a full replacement. Experienced cabinet refinishers sand and apply customized finishes, like paint, stain, or other methods to your existing cabinets to deliver a new look that fits your sense of style and design preferences.
The affordability of cabinet refinishing is one of the first benefits, and several homeowners in Booneville, Arkansas have reported spending as much as 70% less than the price of having new cabinets built and installed. Attaining a fresh and modern look for your kitchen cabinets for less money will maximize the return on your investment, boosting the value of your home at the same time.
Sustainable solutions also play a role in why many homeowners are choosing to refinish their cabinets instead of buy and install new models. Refinishing is a green option that aligns with eco-conscious values in home improvement by minimizing toxic waste and lessening demand for cutting more trees.
Another excellent benefit of cabinet refinishing is that the process is many times less disruptive to your lifestyle than the work it takes to install new ones. Regardless of buying stock or custom-built new cabinets, the kitchen where they're installed will often face some degree of demolition and reconstruction for them to fit properly. The consequence is much more dust and could take weeks or months before the room is ready for use again, whereas an effective refinishing job is less messy and the better alternative for anyone on a tight schedule.
When selecting an expert for your cabinet refinishing job, gain insights into their knowledge and expertise through pictures of their past work, if they offer any guarantees on their workmanship, online customer reviews, and how well they communicate with you about time and budget. All of this important information and more is on the simple-to-use Thumbtack platform so you can hire a cabinet refinishing contractor in Booneville, Arkansas confidently.