Find a pro in Hensley, Arkansas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes to replace a roof really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather report in your area. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement professional can estimate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In actuality, you’ll see most houses in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are durable and serve the purpose of protecting your property in addition to being more budget friendly. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any residential property.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles do require some attention more often than the more expensive products. They typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. But you can always buy higher-end asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should think about replacing your roof when fixing up sections just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are very common amongst residential spaces and these typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. If your roof has aged this much, it’s a good idea to get routine inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends the rest of your property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to come up with precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearHome // Arkansas // Hensley
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Hensley, Arkansas
If you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Hensley, Arkansas, there's no easier way to find them. The roofing experts featured on Thumbtack have the skills and experience you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing project.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to prolong the lifespan of your roof. So, how can you tell it's necessary to get a professional, roofing repair and roofing replacement company to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, such as:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you notice some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Find someone who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the right candidate, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.