Find a Pro in Lewisville, Arkansas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Arkansas // Lewisville
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What aspects should affect your choice of exterior paint color?
When you're picking a paint color scheme for your home's exterior, choosing an elegant color that goes with your overall design will be the perfect choice. It's fairly inexpensive to boost the appearance of your home with help from a trained and experienced contractor. These are some of the factors you should think about when deciding on a color for your exterior painting job:
- Color arrangement: The colors you select should go with the overall look you're aiming for and the ambiance you want to form. Make the space your own, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends substantial time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Greens and blues are elegant hues that have the ability to make you feel at ease.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that sticks out from the others, yellows and oranges are bold enough to attain the desired results.
- Comfort: Subdued, versatile colors like gray, beige, and off-white can make a home feel more comfortable and content.
Why should you engage the services of a professional exterior painting contractor?
Hiring an exterior painter to apply new paint to your home will usually provide you with a better result than you could achieve on your own. DIY projects don't always go as planned unless you have the tools and skills to carry out the project to the highest quality standards. Instead of covering up errors, homeowners can turn to an exterior painting contractor to carry out the project as efficiently as possible. The knowledge they've garnered from their experience in the field will be mirrored in the level of quality exhibited in their workmanship. From pressure washing the siding, applying primer and paint, and handling the cleanup afterward, you need to a contractor to carry it out. With their superior process and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to worry about them cutting corners or providing subpar results.
How do you prepare a home for exterior painting?
Exterior painting delivers excellent results when it's carried out with careful attention to detail and adhering to high-quality standards. Professional painters are prepared with the training, tools, and techniques to conduct the project with excellent craftsmanship. Remarkable craftsmanship begins with taking preliminary steps that let the paint adhere and look amazing for many years. These are some of the steps you need to take to get ready for an exterior painting project:
- Pressure wash: Removing dirt and grime offers you a spotless area to start working on, so using pressure washing tools is a great way to wash it off.
- Sand away flaky paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will remove flaky or cracked parts that are still remaining.
- Get surface ready: Surface repair compounds can repair irregularities on exterior of your home so that you can work on a clean texture.
- Recaulk: Improve caulk on trim and windows to then paint it for a smooth finish.
- Put down drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by using drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Putting primer on bare wood and area that's been smoothed out to let the paint stay.
What's the usual budget for exterior painting?
The price of exterior painting services are based on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-level home can cost around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-level home. It's a great home improvement for many homeowners who want to maximize their property's curb appeal and keep it safe from the elements throughout the year. Other criteria that can add to the overall cost is how skilled your contractor is because it can mean high-quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Contact a local painting contractor who can assess the project and provide you with a free estimate for the expenses you can expect to pay.
Search for Exterior Home Painting Services Near Lewisville, Arkansas
Begin your search for an exterior painting professional on Thumbtack, so you can easily compare and recruit companies in Lewisville, Arkansas. If your home needs some new paint, you can find a contractor with the skills and background to deliver excellent services. You can improve your home's aesthetic with a fresh pop of color that also provides a strong barrier preventing damage from moisture. By hiring a contractor to take care of the project, you're making sure the work will meet your specifications.
On our all-inclusive home management app, you can swiftly look for contractors, check ratings, and read reviews. Homeowners can check out pictures from previous exterior painting projects to gain an understanding of what they can provide. Look through professional profiles and easing your search is a quicker process when you download our free app. It's convenient and simple to use for anyone to select the best candidates for the project in their area. You can even send direct messages, receive a quote, and schedule a consultation all in one app.
Go over the project details with an exterior painting professional who can give you helpful recommendations and help you brainstorm a beautiful color arrangement. Having a newly painted house can raise your property value and generally make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's amazing what a good color, sheen, and application can do to bring some new life into a place. Thumbtack is available to make your home improvement visions come true with help from many local contractors ready to roll up their sleeves and carry out outstanding workmanship. Get outstanding results by downloading our home management platform and reach out to a knowledgeable professional to take care of every step in the process with close attention to detail.