Find a Pro in Traskwood, Arkansas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
How do you choose the appropriate color for exterior paint?
When you're deciding on a paint color for your home's exterior, selecting a classic color that goes with your overall aesthetic will be the right choice. It's fairly inexpensive to enhance how your home looks with help from a knowledgeable and experienced painter. These are some of the considerations you should take into account when deciding on a color pattern for your exterior painting job:
- Color pattern: The colors you choose should complement the overarching aesthetic you're going for and the mood you want to spend time in. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends considerable time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Blues and greens are stylish shades that have the tendency to give you a comfortable feeling.
- Energetic and productive: For a touch of color that sticks out from the others, yellows and oranges are bright enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Toned down, versatile colors like off-white, gray, and beige can make a home feel more pleasant and content.
Why should you retain the services of a professional exterior painting contractor?
Recruiting an exterior painting company to apply new paint to your home will usually provide you with a better result than you could bring about by yourself. DIY projects rarely go as you hope unless you have the materials and skills to perform the project to industry standards. Instead of covering up mistakes, homeowners can hire an exterior painting contractor to perform the project as efficiently as possible. The skill they've gained from their experience in the industry will be mirrored in the degree of quality demonstrated in their workmanship. From power washing the outside, putting on the primer and paint, and handling the cleanup, you need to hire a painter to do it all. With their first-rate process and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to worry about them cutting corners or providing subpar results.
What measures are part of preparing a house for exterior painting?
Exterior painting provides the best results when it is completed with close attention to detail and adhering to top standards. Professional painters are equipped with the knowledge, materials, and techniques to do the project with outstanding workmanship. First-rate workmanship starts with taking precautions that help the paint stick and look great for a long time. Prepare for an exterior painting project by taking these steps:
- Pressure wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt gives you a clean area to begin working on, so using power washing equipment is an effective way to wash it off.
- Sand away loose paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will get rid of flaky or cracked pieces that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Compounds used to repair surfaces can repair irregularities on exterior of your home so that you can work with a flat finish.
- Recaulk: Improve caulk on trim and windows to then paint it with a sleek finish.
- Put down drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by using drop cloths on decks, sidewalks, and shrubs.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been repaired to help the paint stick.
How costly is it to execute an exterior painting project for a home?
The expenses related to exterior painting services are based on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story home can have a price of approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's a worthy investment for many homeowners who want to boost their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it safe from the elements throughout the year. Other criteria that can influence the overall price is how experienced your painter is because it can equal high-quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Reach out to a local painting contractor who can discuss the project and give you an accurate estimate for the costs you can anticipate to pay.
Search for Exterior Home Painting Companies in Traskwood, Arkansas
Begin your search for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, where you can conveniently compare and recruit companies in Traskwood, Arkansas. If your home needs a fresh coat of paint, you can find a contractor with the training and background to offer excellent services. You can update your home's design with new paint that offers a durable barrier preventing damage from the elements simultaneously. By hiring a painter to take care of the project, you're ensuring it'll meet your specifications.
On our full-scope home management platform, you can efficiently browse for painters, take a look at ratings, and read reviews. Homeowners can check out other exterior painting projects to get an understanding of what they can provide. Search through candidate profiles and easing your search is a quicker process when you download our no-charge app. It's streamlined and hassle-free to use for homeowners to select the most suitable professional for the project near them. Additionally, you can send direct messages, ask for a quote, and book a consultation all on one platform.
Go over the details of the job with an exterior painter who can provide you with useful suggestions and help you brainstorm an attractive color combination. Painting projects can increase your home value and generally make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's incredible what the right sheen, color, and application can do to ameliorate a space. Thumbtack is available to make your home improvement visions come true with help from many local professionals ready to begin the project and perform outstanding craftsmanship. Get an excellent finished product by using our home management platform and get in touch with a skilled painter to handle the entire process with careful attention to detail.