Find a pro in Trumann, Arkansas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement professional can estimate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The roofing material that's the most cost-effective is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are reliable and do a great job of protecting your property in addition to being the affordable option. Also, they have a simple style that will look great on any home.
Asphalt shingles do wear out faster and need to be replaced more often than the more pricier products. They usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can also buy top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should consider replacing your roof when repairs just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these types of issues:
- AGE: If your roof has aged, the probability of it needing to be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a regular choice for residential properties and these usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. If your roof has aged this much, it’s a smart choice to get regular inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not a good sign, and this usually means you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to come up with precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Generally, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Trumann, AR
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Trumann, AR, there's no easier way to find them. The roofing professionals featured on Thumbtack have the skills and experience you need for your project. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roofing repairs.
It's important to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair company can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free solution to hire the right contractors for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined through our platform.