Find a Pro in Glendale, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTING
How much do expert painters charge hourly?
Typically, a painting contractor's price on services varies from $22 to $43 per hour, and that doesn't include taxes or overhead.
Be mindful that this pricing is for the labor of painting services to pay a painting specialist hourly. Insurance, taxes, tools, or any gallons of paint is not added in that price.
Is interior painting worth it?
Almost always the answer is yes, and there are benefits from interior painting services:
- Boost the Value of Your Home: A professional paint job will display to potential buyers that you have taken good care of your residence. It will also help sell a home that's on the market quicker, even above its listing price. Even if you are not planning on selling your home in the near future, a proper interior paint job by a professional painter could last up to 7 years. It is an investment in your residence that truly pays off.
- Enhance Your Mood at Home: Since interior painting is an economical project to update your house, it can be one of the best tools to make your home a more comforting and happy space. Assuming you haven't painted your home in the past few years and have boring colors that you either don't like anymore or didn't choose, your rooms may not feel like a space where you truly feel comfortable. Also, growing numbers of residents are choosing to work from home and/or staying home more in general, so making the colors of your home appealing is a bigger priority. Depending on which color scheme you choose, a fresh paint color will help you feel differently — calm and rested (blues and greens), lively and motivated (yellows and oranges), or even safe and content (neutral colors).
- Safeguard From Damage to Your Home: Having your interior painted safeguards your house now and prevents future damage from occurring inside and outside of your walls. Common interior walls are made of materials that easily absorb moisture. Eventually, too much accumulation of moisture will lead to degraded walls which can be risky to your property's structural integrity. Moisture behind walls becomes a catalyst for mold growth which may lead to health issues. Paint is designed to keep moisture from infiltrating the porous walls of your property.
- Enhance Air Quality in and Around Your Home: Paints currently are manufactured with low or zero VOCs. In case you or your loved ones have allergies, breathing issues, or are sensitive to chemicals, this is a huge benefit and the ideal choice for your household. A fresh application of paint also limits dust and other toxins to a minimum which will enhance your household's air quality even more.
- Make Your House Look Fantastic: All homes have flaws and blemishes. Walls frequently obtain scratches, dings, and marks from wear and tear to your home over time. Having your home's interior painted eliminates all cosmetic issues and will make your home look refreshed and clean. A fresh paint color applied to your interior will also modernize your home.
What is the least busiest season of year for painting contractors?
A major benefit about scheduling within the winter season is that it's a slower time of year for painting services. The weather often keeps most homeowners from wanting to do home improvement projects, so professional painters have the availability.
As a result, they might be able to decrease their price than what they normally charge in busier seasons like summer. This is when most painting contractors are booked around the clock for months on end.
What is the estimated labor price to paint the interior of a home?
The price to paint the inside of your home depends on the square footage of the space. One 300-square-foot space will be much more economical than the entire home, especially a spacious residence.
You should expect to spend around $3 to $7 per square foot when contracting a local painter to paint the inside of your home. You'll spend less if you paint the space yourself or reside in a region with low labor costs. However, some factors can raise the cost even more, and you may spend up to $8 per square foot or higher if you have tall ceilings, need structural repair, or want accent walls.
Discover an Experienced Residential Painter To Update Your Living Spaces in in Glendale, AZ
When you need a dependable house painter in Glendale, AZ, Thumbtack is the most efficient way to find the perfect contractor who meets your budget and schedule. Painting your home is a smart option to breathe new life into your residence while also significantly boosting its value. Painting your home inside and out every few years is a relatively low-cost and fast home improvement project that delivers a good ROI in more ways than one.
The way a beautifully painted home can improve your comfort and happiness cannot be overlooked as one of the most rewarding reasons to perform this home improvement project. An experienced and knowledgeable painting contractor can bring any vision you come up with to life or offer great suggestions about different paint brands and colors to achieve a look you'll love. Some colors will even evoke a certain mood for anyone visiting a room, with colors such as blue and green bringing out feelings of peace and calm while yellows and light greys can instill an added sense of motivation and energy.
Painting the exterior and inside of your home also offers many useful advantages for its structural integrity. Paint acts as a layer of defense to secure the wood from a variety of issues caused by bugs, fungus, and weather, and can even lengthen the lifespan of trim and siding. Mildew is one of the leading causes of structural decay, but the sealing capability of a quality paint job will keep those surfaces drier – an advantage for indoor air quality, too. And don't forget that professional handiwork will beautify your home inside and out, notably increasing its curb appeal and monetary value.
Thumbtack is an all-in-one tool that collects all the necessary information to let you discover the best painting contractor for the job. Efficiently search through profiles of reputable painters in Glendale, AZ and nearby areas prioritizing the search criteria that matters most, including customer reviews, price, availability, and more. Our all-in-one system also permits you to directly contact expert house painters safely and securely so you can get the answers to any specific questions and concerns regarding your project quickly. Use Thumbtack for yourself now and begin narrowing down your hunt for the contractor who will deliver the quality services you need.