Find a Pro in Parker, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What exterior paint color should you select?
When you're picking a paint color for your home's exterior, selecting an elegant color that goes with your overall aesthetic will be the ideal choice. It's fairly affordable to boost how your home looks with help from a trained and experienced contractor. These are some of the considerations you should make when choosing a color pattern for your exterior painting project:
- Color scheme: The colors you select should go with the overall aesthetic you're going for and the atmosphere you want to spend time in. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends considerable time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Greens and blues are tasteful shades that have the propensity to put you at ease.
- Productive and energetic: For fresh color that's distinctive from the others, oranges and yellows are bright enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Subdued, neutral colors like beige, off-white, and gray can make a property feel more cozy and content.
Why may it be beneficial to enlist the expertise of an exterior painting professional?
Seeking an exterior painting company to apply new paint to your property will normally provide you with a high-quality outcome than you could achieve by yourself. DIY jobs rarely go as you hope unless you have the tools and skills to carry out the job to industry standards. Instead of attempting to fix errors, homeowners can seek an exterior painter to perform the job as adeptly as possible. The knowledge they've garnered from their experience in the industry will be reflected in the degree of quality demonstrated in their workmanship. From pressure washing the siding, putting on the primer and paint, and handling the cleanup, you need to a contractor to carry it out. With their high-quality practices and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or offering subpar results.
What actions are part of getting a property ready for exterior painting?
Exterior painting offers excellent results when it is completed with careful attention to detail and adhering to the highest standards. Professional painters are prepared with the training, tools, and methods to conduct the job with exceptional craftsmanship. First-rate craftsmanship starts with taking precautions that allow the paint to stick and look great for many years. Get ready for an exterior painting job by taking these steps:
- Power wash: Removing dirt and grime provides you with a spotless area to work with, so using pressure washing tools is an effective way to wash it off.
- Sand away chipped paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will remove flaky or cracked pieces that have been left behind.
- Get surface ready: Compounds used to repair surfaces can take care of flaws on exterior of your home so that you can work with a flat finish.
- Recaulk: Redo caulk on trim and windows to then paint over it with a smooth finish.
- Utilize drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by placing drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Rolling primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to allow the paint to adhere.
Can you offer a quote of the expense involved in painting the exterior of a house?
The expenses related to exterior painting services depends on the prep work, paint, and size of the home. A one-level property can have a price of approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-level property. It's an excellent investment for many homeowners who want to boost their property's curb appeal and keep it protected from the elements all year round. Another factor that can influence the overall price is how skilled your contractor is because it can equate to high-quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Reach out to a local painting contractor who can assess the project and give you a free quote for the expenses you can anticipate to pay.
Thumbtack is the Best Way to Search for Exterior Painting Companies in Parker, Arizona
Start looking for an exterior painting professional on Thumbtack, where you can conveniently compare and recruit companies in Parker, Arizona. If your property needs a fresh coat of paint, you can recruit a contractor with the qualifications and experience to provide outstanding services. You can update your home's design with a new pop of color that also offers a durable barrier preventing damage from the elements. By seeking out a painter to take care of the job, you're ensuring it'll be of the highest quality standards.
On our full-scope home management app, you can swiftly search for painters, check ratings, and read reviews. Homeowners can check out other exterior painting jobs to gain an understanding of what they can offer. Look through candidate profiles and simplifying your search is more efficient when you download our no-charge app. It's convenient and hassle-free to use for anyone to choose the best candidates for the job in their area. In addition, you can direct message professional painters, request a quote, and book an appointment all on one platform.
Review the details of the project with an exterior painting professional who can deliver helpful suggestions and help you brainstorm an attractive color arrangement. Having a newly painted home can increase your property value and essentially make it stand out in the best way. It's awesome what the right sheen, color, and application can do to ameliorate a place. Thumbtack is here to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with help from a number of local professionals ready to roll up their sleeves and carry out outstanding craftsmanship. Get an outstanding finished product by using our app and reach out to a knowledgeable professional to handle the whole process with the utmost attention to detail.