Find a pro in Parks, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement will be based on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors involved. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Parks, AZ. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really delay the job. If this is going on during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement professional can estimate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most budget friendly materials for your roof replacement, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most homes in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are durable and serve the purpose of protecting your home in addition to being the affordable option. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any residential property.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles do require some attention more often than the more expensive products. They typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. But you can always purchase top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when repairs just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these types of issues:
- AGE: If your roof is older, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are quite common amongst residential properties and these usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. If the roof on your home has aged this much, it’s a smart choice to get routine inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. This isn't a good sign, and this indicates you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a great barrier for the rest of your home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Usually, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Parks, AZ
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Parks, AZ, then our platform is the answer. The roofing experts you'll discover on our site have the experience you need for the job at hand. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our site also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of qualified roofing contractors.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but listed below are some other things to take into account:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood that make your roof can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine maintenance services will help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to assist. With our easy-to-use platform, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Parks, AZ. Find the right contractor for your property now.