Find a pro in Roll, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed to replace a roof will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to consider. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather forecast in Roll, Arizona. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to postpone the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement professional will be able to estimate the hours for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most affordable materials for your new roof, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most houses in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are strong and do a great job of creating that defensive barrier your property needs while being the affordable option. Also, they have a simple style that will look good on any home.
Asphalt shingles do wear out faster and need to be replaced more often than the more expensive products. They typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can always purchase top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be your ultimate decision when repairs just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of it needing to be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are very common amongst residential homes and these typically have a 15-20 year warranty. When the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a good idea to get consistent inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects your entire property, so there should be no shock that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a roof replacement is going to come out to because there are a few things that will establish the total cost. Typically, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearHome // Arizona // Roll
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Roll, Arizona
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Roll, Arizona. Our streamlined site is easy to navigate, which means you can search through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the hiring process by providing you useful information to in-depth customer reviews, pricing information, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company here on Thumbtack and find the best candidate for your project.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
No one should put up with a damaged roof when there are so many professional roofers ready to assist. With our easy-to-use app, you can get the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Roll, Arizona. Find the right contractor for your house right away.