Find a Pro in Seligman, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What exterior paint color should you pick?
When you're deciding on a paint color scheme for your home's exterior, selecting a classic color that complements your overall design will be the right choice. It's somewhat inexpensive to boost how your home looks with help from a knowledgeable and experienced painting contractor. These are some of the factors you should consider when choosing a color pattern for your exterior painting project:
- Color pattern: The colors you pick should flow with the overarching design you're aiming for and the ambiance you want to create. Make the space your own, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends a lot of time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Blues and greens are elegant tones that have the propensity to put you at ease.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that sticks out from the rest, oranges and yellows are bold enough to bring about the desired results.
- Comfort: Muted, versatile colors like gray, beige, and off-white can make a home feel more cozy and comfortable.
Why should you engage the services of a professional exterior painting contractor?
Seeking an exterior painter to apply new paint to your home will typically give you a superior result than you could bring about on your own. DIY projects rarely go as planned unless you're equipped with the tools and skills to execute the project to industry standards. Instead of spending time covering up mistakes, homeowners can seek an exterior painter to perform the project as efficiently as possible. The skill they've gained from their experience in the industry will be reflected in the level of quality exhibited in their workmanship. From pressure washing the outside, putting on the primer and paint, and handling the cleanup, you should hire a contractor to do it all. With their high-quality practices and guaranteed work, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or offering subpar results.
How can you prepare your home for an exterior painting task?
Exterior painting delivers excellent results when it is done with careful attention to detail and adhering to top standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the skills, tools, and strategies to perform the project with outstanding workmanship. Remarkable workmanship starts with taking precautions that let the paint stay and look beautiful for many years. These are certain steps you should take to get ready for an exterior painting project:
- Power wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt provides you with a spotless area to work with, so using pressure washing equipment is a productive way to rinse it off.
- Scrape off chipped paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will get rid of flaky or cracked pieces that are still remaining.
- Get surface ready: Compounds used to repair surfaces can take care of flaws on exterior of your home so that you can work on a flat surface.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on trim and windows to then paint it for a streamlined result.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by using drop cloths on shrubs, decks, and sidewalks.
- Priming: Putting primer on bare wood and area that's been repaired to let the paint adhere.
How costly is it to undertake an exterior painting project for a home?
The cost of exterior painting services are based on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-level home can cost approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-level home. It's a great investment for many homeowners who want to boost their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it safe from the elements all year round. Another factor that can contribute to the overall price is how skilled your contractor is because it can result in higher quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Reach out to a painting contractor near you who can discuss the project and give you an accurate quote for the price you can expect to pay.
Thumbtack is the Best Way to Search for Exterior Painting Services in Seligman, Arizona
Start looking for an exterior painting contractor on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and hire companies in Seligman, Arizona. If your home needs a fresh coat of paint, you can find a contractor with the training and experience to provide outstanding services. You can improve your home's curb appeal with fresh paint that offers a hardwearing barrier preventing damage from the elements at the same time. By recruiting a professional to carry out the project, you're ensuring the work will be of high-quality standards.
On our all-inclusive home management app, you can swiftly search for contractors, take a look at ratings, and read customer testimonials. Homeowners can take a look at pictures from previous exterior painting projects to gain a good idea of what they can offer. Browsing through candidate profiles and narrowing down your search is a quicker process when you download our free app. It's convenient and simple to use for homeowners to find the best professional for the project in their area. In addition, you can send direct messages, ask for a quote, and set up an appointment all on one platform.
Discuss the project details with an exterior painting contractor who can deliver beneficial recommendations and help you brainstorm an elegant color scheme. Painting projects can boost your home value and overall make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's awesome what a good sheen, color, and application can do to add some new life into a place. Thumbtack is available to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with help from a number of local contractors prepared to roll up their sleeves and carry out outstanding work. Get excellent results by downloading our app and get in touch with a knowledgeable exterior painting contractor to take care of every step in the process with close attention to detail.