Find a Pro in Tucson, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Arizona // Tucson
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What features should affect your choice of exterior paint color?
When you're picking a paint color scheme for your home, choosing a classic color that complements your overall design will be the best choice. It's fairly affordable to enhance the appearance of your home with help from a trained and equipped painter. These are some of the considerations you should take into account when deciding on a color arrangement for your exterior painting job:
- Color pattern: The colors you choose should go with the overarching aesthetic you're going for and the ambiance you want to spend time in. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially for people who work from home or spend substantial time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Blues and greens are elegant shades that have the ability to make you feel at ease.
- Productive and energetic: For a pop of color that's distinctive from the others, oranges and yellows are vivid enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Subdued, versatile colors like off-white, gray, and beige can make a home feel more pleasant and comfortable.
What are the reasons for engaging the services of an exterior painting contractor?
Seeking an exterior painting contractor to apply new paint to your home will normally offer you a better result than you could bring about by yourself. DIY projects don't always go as planned unless you're equipped with the tools and knowledge to carry out the job to industry standards. Instead of spending time attempting to repair errors, homeowners can seek an exterior painting professional to carry out the job as skillfully as possible. The knowledge they've gained from their experience in the field will be reflected in the level of quality exhibited in their craftsmanship. From power washing the siding, putting on the primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup afterward, you need to a contractor to carry it out. With their first-rate process and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to worry about them cutting corners or providing less-than-satisfactory results.
How can you get your home prepared for an exterior painting task?
Exterior painting provides outstanding results when it is carried out with close attention to detail and adhering to high-quality standards. Professional painters are prepared with the knowledge, tools, and techniques to perform the job with exceptional workmanship. Remarkable workmanship starts with taking precautions that allow the paint to adhere and look beautiful for many years. Prepare for an exterior painting job by taking the following steps:
- Pressure wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt gives you a clean area to begin working on, so using power washing equipment is an effective way to rinse it off.
- Scrape off flaky paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will remove cracked or flaky parts that are still remaining.
- Prepare surface: Compounds used to repair surfaces can repair damage on exterior siding so that you can work on a clean surface.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on trim and windows to then paint over it for a streamlined varnish.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by using drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Rolling primer on bare wood and area that's been repaired to allow the paint to adhere.
Can you provide an estimate of the expense involved in painting the exterior of a house?
The price of exterior painting services are based on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story home can have a price of around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's an excellent project for many homeowners who want to enhance their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements all year round. Another factor that can add to the overall price is how knowledgeable your contractor is because it can equal higher quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Get in touch with a painting contractor near you who can assess the project and offer you an accurate quote for the price you can anticipate to pay.
Thumbtack is the Convenient Way to Find Exterior Painting Contractors in Tucson, AZ
Start browsing for an exterior painting contractor on Thumbtack, where you can conveniently compare and recruit companies in Tucson, AZ. If your home needs some new paint, you can find a professional with the training and experience to offer excellent services. You can upgrade your property's curb appeal with a fresh pop of color that also offers a strong barrier preventing damage from moisture. By seeking out a contractor to handle the job, you're making sure it'll meet your specifications.
On our all-inclusive home management platform, you can efficiently look for painters, check ratings, and read customer testimonials. Homeowners can see other exterior painting projects to get an understanding of their level of expertise. Look through professional profiles and simplifying your search is a quicker process when you use our free platform. It's streamlined and hassle-free to use for anyone to select the most suitable professional for the job in their area. In addition, you can send direct messages, request an estimate, and book an appointment all on one platform.
Review the details of the job with an exterior painting contractor who can deliver useful suggestions and help you brainstorm an elegant color combination. Having a newly painted house can boost your property value and generally make it stand out in the best way. It's incredible what a good color, sheen, and application can do to bring some new life into a place. Thumbtack is here to make your home improvement visions come true with help from a number of local contractors ready to roll up their sleeves and carry out outstanding workmanship. Get excellent results by using our app and reach out to a knowledgeable professional to take care of the whole process with close attention to detail.