Find a Pro in Wickenburg, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What features should affect your choice of exterior paint color?
When you're picking a paint color for your home, selecting an elegant color that goes with your overall aesthetic will be the perfect choice. It's relatively inexpensive to enhance how your home looks with help from a trained and equipped painter. These are some of the factors you should consider when choosing a color arrangement for your exterior painting job:
- Color pattern: The colors you choose should go with the overarching aesthetic you're aiming for and the atmosphere you want to form. Make the place your own, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends a lot of time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Greens and blues are elegant hues that have the propensity to put you at ease.
- Productive and energetic: For a pop of color that stands out from the rest, yellows and oranges are bright enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Subdued, versatile colors like off-white, gray, and beige can make a home feel more cozy and comfortable.
Why should you recruit an exterior painting professional?
Seeking an exterior painting company to apply new paint to your home will typically provide you with a better result than you could attain on your own. DIY jobs rarely go as you hope unless you have the tools and skills to perform the job to the highest quality standards. Instead of spending time attempting to repair errors, homeowners can hire an exterior painter to carry out the job as adeptly as possible. The training they've acquired from their experience in the field will be reflected in the level of quality demonstrated in their workmanship. From pressure washing the siding, putting on the primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup, you should a contractor to execute it. With their superior process and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or delivering subpar results.
How can you get your home ready for an exterior painting service?
Exterior painting delivers the best results when it's done with careful attention to detail and sticking to top standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the knowledge, tools, and techniques to do the job with excellent workmanship. Superb workmanship starts with taking first steps that allow the paint to stick and look beautiful for many years. These are some of the steps you should take to get ready for an exterior painting job:
- Pressure wash: Removing dirt and grime provides you with a spotless area to work with, so using pressure washing tools is an effective way to wash it off.
- Sand away loose paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will get rid of cracked or flaky pieces that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Surface repair compounds can fix irregularities on exterior of your home so that you can work with a clean surface.
- Recaulk: Improve caulk on trim and windows to then paint it for a streamlined varnish.
- Utilize drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by placing drop cloths on shrubs, decks, and sidewalks.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to allow the paint to stick.
What's the cost related to painting the exterior of a residential property?
The expenses related to exterior painting services are based on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story home can cost approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's a great investment for many homeowners who want to boost their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements at all times. Other criteria that can influence the overall cost is how experienced your contractor is because it can mean higher quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Reach out to a painting contractor near you who can evaluate the project and give you an accurate estimate for the expenses you can expect to pay.
Search for Exterior Home Painting Companies Near Wickenburg, Arizona
Start looking for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, so you can easily compare and seek the assistance of companies in Wickenburg, Arizona. If your home needs some new paint, you can recruit a contractor with the qualifications and experience to offer outstanding services. You can upgrade your property's appearance with new paint that provides a durable barrier preventing damage from the elements simultaneously. By seeking out a painter to carry out the job, you're ensuring the work will be of high-quality standards.
On our comprehensive home management app, you can swiftly browse for contractors, check ratings, and read customer reviews. Homeowners can check out previous exterior painting jobs to gain a solid idea of their level of expertise. Browsing through contractor profiles and narrowing down your search is a quicker process when you use our free app. It's systematic and simple to use for anyone to select the best candidates for the job in their area. Additionally, you can direct message contractors, request a quote, and schedule a consultation all in one place.
Go over the details of the job with an exterior painter who can give you helpful tips and help you come up with an attractive color arrangement. Having a freshly painted house can increase your property value and overall make it stand out in the best way. It's awesome what the right sheen, color, and application can do to bring some new life into a space. Thumbtack is here to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with help from several local professionals prepared to roll up their sleeves and carry out outstanding workmanship. Get an outstanding finished product by downloading our app and reach out to a knowledgeable exterior painting contractor to handle every step in the process with the utmost attention to detail.