Find a Pro in Anaheim, California
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTING
What's the average hourly price for painters?
The average painting contractor's price on services varies from $22 to $43 per hour, and that excludes taxes or overhead.
Take into account that this average is for the labor of painting services to pay a professional painter hourly. For that reason, it does not include the cost of insurance, taxes, tools, or the paint itself.
Will interior painting give a worthwhile ROI?
The short answer is yes, and there are other valuable benefits to be had from interior painting projects:
- Boost the Value of Your Home: A great paint job will communicate to interested buyers that you have taken exceptional care of your property. It will also help sell a home that's on the market quicker, even above its listing price. Even if you are not considering selling your home in the foreseeable future, a good interior paint job by a professional painter can last up to 7 years. Interior painting can be thought of as a home improvement project with one of the highest returns when factoring in the effect on home value and appeal.
- Enhance Your Mood at Home: While interior painting is an economical project to update your home, it can be one of the most effective tools to make your home a more comforting and happy space. Assuming you haven't painted your interior in the past few years and have boring colors that you might not like anymore or didn't choose, your home may not feel like a space where you truly feel comfortable. Also, many people are choosing to work at home and/or staying home more in general, so making the colors in your home appealing is a bigger priority. Depending on the color scheme you select, a new paint color will affect your mood as you desire — calm and rested (blues and greens), energetic and productive (yellows and oranges), and even feel comfortable and content (neutral colors).
- Protect and Prevent Damage to Your Property: Having your interior painted strengthens your home now by preventing future damage from occurring inside and outside of your walls. Common interior walls are manufactured with materials that naturally retain moisture. Over time, too much accumulation of moisture will result in compromised walls which can be detrimental to your house's structural integrity. Moisture inside walls is a catalyst for mold growth which can result in health dangers. Paint enables you to keep moisture from getting into the porous walls of your property.
- Strengthen Air Quality Throughout Your Home: Paints now are produced with low or no VOCs. In case you or your loved ones suffer from allergies, asthma, or are sensitive to chemicals, this is a huge benefit and the perfect option for your home. A fresh coat of paint also limits dirt and other allergens to a minimum which will improve your home's air quality even more.
- Make Your Interior Look Great: All homes contain flaws and imperfections. Walls frequently obtain dents, dings, and marks from the use of your home over time. Having your home's interior painted hides those imperfections and will make your home look updated and clean. A new coat of paint applied by a vetted contractor will also modernize your home with a contemporary look.
What is the least active season for painters?
One of the biggest advantages to hiring during the winter season is that there is a much lower demand for painting services. The weather often keeps most homeowners from doing projects, so painting companies have more open spots in their schedules.
As a result, they might be able to decrease their price than what they normally do in busier times of the year like summer. Summer is a time when most painters are booked around the clock for months on end.
What is the average expense for labor while painting the interior of a residence?
The cost to paint the interior of your home is dependant on the overall size of the room. A single 300-square-foot room will be much more affordable than the entire residence, especially a big one.
On average, expect to pay around $3 to $7 per square foot when employing a local professional to paint the interior of your home. You'll pay less if you paint the interior yourself or live in a location with low labor costs. However, some factors can cause the job to cost even more, and you may spend upwards of $8 per square foot or higher if you have tall ceilings, need structural repair, or want accents.
Professional Residential Painting Contractors Near Near Anaheim, California
When you require a dependable residential painter near Anaheim, California, Thumbtack is the quickest way to find the perfect contractor for your budget and schedule. Painting your home is a great way to breathe new life into your living space while also significantly increasing your home's value. Painting your home inside and out every few years is a relatively economical and fast home improvement project that provides a good ROI in more ways than one.
How a newly painted home can elevate your comfort and happiness shouldn't be overlooked as one of the most rewarding reasons to carry out this home improvement project. A talented and professional painting contractor will be able to bring any vision you come up with to reality or make great recommendations about various paint types and colors to achieve a style you'll love. Various colors will even impart a certain mood when you're inside a room, with colors like blue and green triggering feelings of peace and calm while yellows and light greys can instill an added sense of motivation and creativity.
Painting the outside and interior of your home also offers many useful benefits for its structural integrity. Paint works as a layer of defense to protect surfaces from a host of problems caused by insects, fungus, and climate, and can even lengthen the lifespan of trim and siding. Water is one of the leading culprits of home decay, but the sealing function of a professional paint job will keep those surfaces drier – an advantage that improves indoor air quality, too. And don't forget that the look of expert work will beautify your house inside and out, notably increasing its curb appeal and monetary value.
Thumbtack is a convenient site that organizes all the relevant information to help you find the perfect painting contractor for the job. Efficiently search through profiles of reputable painters in Anaheim, California and nearby areas based on the search criteria that matters most, such as customer reviews, price, availability, and more. Our all-in-one system also allows you to directly communicate with expert residential painters safely and securely so you can get the answers to any specific questions and concerns you have. Try Thumbtack for yourself now and start narrowing down your search for a pro who will deliver the quality services you need.