Find a Pro in Beverly Hills, California
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // California // Beverly Hills
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTING
What features should influence your choice of exterior paint color?
When you're picking a paint color scheme for your home, selecting a classic color that goes with your overall design will be the right choice. It's somewhat affordable to improve the appearance of your home with assistance from a trained and equipped painter. These are some of the considerations you should take into account when choosing a color scheme for your exterior painting job:
- Color arrangement: The colors you select should go with the general look you're aiming for and the mood you want to form. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends a lot of time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Blues and greens are tasteful tones that have the tendency to put you at ease.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that stands out from the others, oranges and yellows are bright enough to achieve the desired results.
- Comfort: Subdued, versatile colors like off-white, gray, and beige can make a property feel more comfortable and content.
Why may it be beneficial to enlist the skills of an exterior painting professional?
Seeking an exterior painting contractor to apply new paint to your property will typically provide you with a superior result than you could achieve by yourself. DIY jobs rarely go as planned unless you're equipped with the materials and experience to execute the job to the highest quality standards. Instead of covering up mistakes, homeowners can hire an exterior painting contractor to carry out the job as adeptly as possible. The training they've garnered from their experience in the field will be reflected in the degree of quality demonstrated in their craftsmanship. From pressure washing the siding, applying primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup afterward, you should a painter to execute it. With their first-rate process and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to worry about them cutting corners or providing less-than-optimal results.
How can you prepare your home for an exterior painting service?
Exterior painting offers excellent results when it's carried out with close attention to detail and sticking to the highest standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the knowledge, materials, and methods to do the job with outstanding workmanship. Remarkable workmanship begins with taking precautions that allow the paint to stay and look amazing for a long time. These are some of the steps you should take to prepare for an exterior painting job:
- Power wash: Removing dirt and grime provides you with a clear area to start working on, so using pressure washing tools is an effective way to rinse it off.
- Scrape off flaky paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will remove flaky or cracked pieces that are still remaining.
- Get surface ready: Compounds used to repair surfaces can repair damage on exterior siding so that you can work on a flat finish.
- Recaulk: Improve caulk on trim and windows to then paint over it for a sleek finish.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by placing drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Rolling primer on bare wood and area that's been smoothed out to allow the paint to adhere.
What's the cost of painting a home's exterior?
The expenses related to exterior painting services depends on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story property can cost approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story property. It's an excellent home improvement for many homeowners who want to enhance their property's curb appeal and keep it protected from the elements throughout the year. Another factor that can add to the overall price is how experienced your painter is because it can mean high-quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Get in touch with a local painting contractor who can evaluate the project and provide you with an accurate quote for the costs you can expect to pay.
Compare Exterior House Painting Services in Beverly Hills, CA
Start browsing for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and hire companies in Beverly Hills, CA. If your property needs some new paint, you can hire a contractor with the training and experience to deliver high-quality services. You can upgrade your home's design with a new pop of color that provides a hardwearing barrier preventing damage from the elements simultaneously. By recruiting a contractor to take care of the job, you're making sure it'll be of high-quality standards.
On our comprehensive home management app, you can quickly look for contractors, check ratings, and read customer reviews. Homeowners can check out pictures from previous exterior painting jobs to get an understanding of their degree of expertise. Look through candidate profiles and narrowing down your search is more efficient when you use our free platform. It's systematic and hassle-free to use for homeowners to choose the most qualified candidates for the job in their area. In addition, you can direct message contractors, ask for an estimate, and book a consultation all on one platform.
Discuss the project details with an exterior painter who can offer you helpful recommendations and help you decide on an elegant color combination. Having a newly painted home can boost your property value and essentially make it stand out in the best way. It's incredible what a good sheen, color, and application can do to ameliorate a place. Thumbtack is available to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with assistance from several local contractors prepared to roll up their sleeves and perform excellent craftsmanship. Get exceptional results by downloading our home management platform and reach out to a knowledgeable professional to take care of every step in the process with close attention to detail.