Find a Pro in Burbank, California
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // California // Burbank
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTING
What factors are important when choosing the exterior paint color for your property?
When you're picking a paint color scheme for your home, selecting an elegant color that goes with your overall design will be the right choice. It's relatively inexpensive to boost the appearance of your home with help from a skilled and equipped painting contractor. These are some of the considerations you should make when selecting a color pattern for your exterior painting project:
- Color pattern: The colors you choose should complement the general look you're going for and the mood you want to form. Make the place your own, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends a lot of time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Greens and blues are stylish tones that have the ability to make you feel at ease.
- Productive and energetic: For fresh color that's distinctive from the others, oranges and yellows are bold enough to attain the desired results.
- Comfort: Muted, neutral colors like gray, beige, and off-white can make a home feel more comfortable and content.
Why may it be beneficial to recruit the expertise of an exterior painting professional?
Hiring an exterior painter to apply new paint to your home will usually offer you a better outcome than you could bring about by yourself. DIY projects rarely go as you hope unless you're equipped with the materials and knowledge to execute the project to industry standards. Instead of covering up flaws, homeowners can recruit an exterior painter to carry out the project as skillfully as possible. The training they've garnered from their experience in the industry will be mirrored in the degree of quality exhibited in their workmanship. From power washing the outside, putting on the primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup, you need to a contractor to execute it. With their first-rate approach and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to deal with them taking shortcuts or delivering subpar results.
How can you prepare your home for an exterior painting service?
Exterior painting provides the best results when it is completed with close attention to detail and according to top standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the skills, materials, and strategies to conduct the project with exceptional craftsmanship. First-rate craftsmanship starts with taking first steps that allow the paint to adhere and look beautiful for a long time. Prepare for an exterior painting project by taking these steps:
- Power wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt provides you with a clear area to start working on, so using power washing equipment is a productive way to rinse it off.
- Scrape off flaky paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will remove cracked or flaky parts that are still remaining.
- Prepare surface: Compounds used to repair surfaces can take care of flaws on exterior of your home so that you can work on a smooth texture.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on trim and windows to then paint it with a streamlined finish.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by using drop cloths on decks, sidewalks, and shrubs.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been smoothed out to allow the paint to stay.
What is the price associated with painting the exterior of a home?
The cost of exterior painting services are based on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story home can have a price of approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's a worthwhile project for many homeowners who want to boost their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it protected from the elements all year round. Another factor that can influence the overall price is how skilled your contractor is because it can equate to higher quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Contact a local painting contractor who can assess the project and give you a free quote for the costs you can anticipate to pay.
Thumbtack is the Streamlined Way to Find Exterior Painting Companies in Burbank, California
Begin looking for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, so you can conveniently compare and recruit companies in Burbank, California. If your home needs some new paint, you can hire a professional with the qualifications and background to deliver high-quality services. You can improve your home's curb appeal with a fresh pop of color that offers a durable barrier preventing damage from the elements simultaneously. By seeking out a contractor to carry out the project, you're making sure it'll be of the highest quality standards.
On our all-inclusive home management app, you can swiftly look for painters, take a look at ratings, and read reviews. Homeowners can take a look at other exterior painting projects to get an understanding of what they can offer. Browsing through contractor profiles and simplifying your search is a quicker process when you use our no-cost platform. It's systematic and hassle-free to use for anyone to pick the most qualified contractor for the project in their area. In addition, you can send direct messages, receive a quote, and book a consultation all in one place.
Discuss the details of the project with an exterior painter who can provide you with helpful suggestions and help you come up with a beautiful color combination. Having a freshly painted home can raise your property value and overall make it stand out in the best way. It's amazing what the right sheen, color, and application can do to ameliorate a space. Thumbtack is here to make your home improvement visions come true with help from a number of local professionals ready to start the project and deliver outstanding craftsmanship. Get outstanding results by using our home management platform and contacting a knowledgeable painting contractor to handle the entire process with close attention to detail.