Find a Pro in El Segundo, California
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // California // El Segundo
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
How do you select the appropriate exterior paint color?
When you're deciding on a paint color for your home, selecting an elegant color that goes with your overall aesthetic will be the right choice. It's fairly affordable to boost how your home looks with assistance from a trained and experienced painter. These are some of the considerations you should take into account when choosing a color scheme for your exterior painting project:
- Color pattern: The colors you pick should flow with the general design you're going for and the atmosphere you want to create. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends considerable time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Blues and greens are stylish hues that have the ability to give you a comfortable feeling.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that's distinctive from the rest, yellows and oranges are bright enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Muted, neutral colors like gray, beige, and off-white can make a property feel more cozy and content.
What advantages come with the decision to recruit a contractor for exterior painting?
Seeking an exterior painter to apply new paint to your property will typically provide you with a superior result than you could attain by yourself. DIY jobs don't always go as you hope unless you have the materials and experience to perform the project to industry standards. Instead of attempting to fix flaws, homeowners can seek an exterior painter to carry out the project as adeptly as possible. The training they've acquired from their experience in the industry will be reflected in the level of quality demonstrated in their craftsmanship. From pressure washing the exterior, putting on the primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup, you should hire a painter to execute it. With their superior process and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to deal with them taking shortcuts or delivering less-than-satisfactory results.
How can you prepare your home for an exterior painting service?
Exterior painting provides excellent results when it's carried out with careful attention to detail and sticking to the highest standards. Professional contractors are prepared with the knowledge, materials, and methods to perform the project with outstanding craftsmanship. Remarkable craftsmanship starts with taking precautions that allow the paint to stay and look beautiful for a long time. These are some of the steps you should take to prepare for an exterior painting project:
- Power wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt offers you a clear area to work with, so using pressure washing equipment is an effective way to wash it off.
- Sand away chipped paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will get rid of flaky or cracked parts that are still remaining.
- Get surface ready: Surface repair compounds can fix damage on exterior siding so that you can work with a clean surface.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on windows and trim to then paint it for a sleek finish.
- Utilize drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by placing drop cloths on shrubs, decks, and sidewalks.
- Priming: Putting primer on bare wood and area that's been smoothed out to allow the paint to adhere.
How costly is it to execute an exterior painting project for a home?
The cost of exterior painting services depends on the prep work, paint, and size of the home. A one-story property can have a price of approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story property. It's an excellent home improvement for many homeowners who want to maximize their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements throughout the year. Another factor that can influence the overall price is how skilled your painter is because it can result in high-quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Get in touch with a painting contractor near you who can evaluate the project and offer you a free estimate for the price you can expect to pay.
Compare and Hire Exterior Home Painting Contractors in El Segundo, California
Start looking for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and recruit companies in El Segundo, California. If your property needs a new coat of paint, you can recruit a contractor with the qualifications and background to deliver high-quality services. You can upgrade your property's curb appeal with a new pop of color that also offers a durable barrier preventing damage from moisture. By seeking out a painter to take care of the project, you're ensuring it'll meet your specifications.
On our comprehensive home management platform, you can swiftly look for professionals, check ratings, and read customer testimonials. Homeowners can see other exterior painting jobs to gain a solid idea of their level of expertise. Search through contractor profiles and easing your search is more efficient when you download our no-cost app. It's streamlined and simple to use for homeowners to find the best professional for the project in their area. You can also direct message contractors, request a quote, and schedule an appointment all on one platform.
Discuss the details of the project with an exterior painter who can deliver useful suggestions and help you brainstorm an elegant color combination. Painting can raise your property value and essentially make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's awesome what the right sheen, color, and application can do to ameliorate a place. Thumbtack is here to make your home improvement visions come true with assistance from several local professionals prepared to roll up their sleeves and deliver outstanding workmanship. Get exceptional results by using our home management platform and reach out to an experienced exterior painter to take care of every step in the process with careful attention to detail.