Find a Pro in Los Angeles, California
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // California // Los Angeles
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What considerations are essential when picking the exterior paint color?
When you're picking a paint color for your home, selecting an elegant color that complements your overall aesthetic will be the perfect choice. It's somewhat inexpensive to enhance how your home looks with assistance from a trained and experienced painter. These are some of the factors you should think about when selecting a color scheme for your exterior painting job:
- Color scheme: The colors you pick should flow with the general design you're going for and the ambiance you want to create. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends a lot of time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Blues and greens are stylish tones that have the tendency to give you a serene feeling.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that sticks out from the others, yellows and oranges are vivid enough to attain the desired results.
- Comfort: Muted, neutral colors like beige, off-white, and gray can make a home feel more comfortable and content.
Why should you engage the services of an exterior painting contractor?
Recruiting an exterior painting company to apply new paint to your home will typically provide you with a better result than you could attain by yourself. DIY projects don't always go as planned unless you have the materials and experience to perform the job to industry standards. Instead of attempting to repair errors, homeowners can turn to an exterior painting contractor to carry out the job as skillfully as possible. The knowledge they've acquired from their experience in the field will be mirrored in the degree of quality demonstrated in their craftsmanship. From pressure washing the outside, applying primer and paint, and handling the cleanup, you need to hire a painter to execute it. With their first-rate practices and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or providing subpar results.
What actions are involved in preparing a house for exterior painting?
Exterior painting offers excellent results when it is completed with close attention to detail and according to high-quality standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the skills, materials, and methods to perform the job with excellent workmanship. First-rate workmanship starts with taking preliminary steps that let the paint stay and look great for a long time. Get ready for an exterior painting job by taking these steps:
- Pressure wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt provides you with a clear area to work with, so using pressure washing equipment is a productive way to rinse it off.
- Sand away flaky paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will get rid of cracked or flaky parts that are still remaining.
- Prepare surface: Surface repair compounds can repair damage on exterior of your home so that you can work on a smooth surface.
- Recaulk: Improve caulk on trim and windows to then paint it for a sleek result.
- Utilize drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by using drop cloths on decks, sidewalks, and shrubs.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been repaired to let the paint stick.
Can you provide a quote of the cost included in exterior residential painting?
The price of exterior painting services depends on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story home can have a price of around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's an excellent home improvement for many homeowners who want to enhance their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it safe from the elements at all times. Other criteria that can influence the overall price is how knowledgeable your painter is because it can equal high-quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Reach out to a painting contractor near you who can assess the project and provide you with an accurate quote for the expenses you can anticipate to pay.
Thumbtack is the Best Way to Find Exterior Painting Companies in Los Angeles, CA
Begin browsing for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, so you can easily compare and hire companies in Los Angeles, CA. If your home needs a new coat of paint, you can hire a contractor with the training and background to provide high-quality services. You can update your home's aesthetic with a fresh pop of color that also provides a strong barrier preventing damage. By recruiting a contractor to handle the job, you're ensuring it will be of high-quality standards.
On our full-scope home management platform, you can swiftly search for painters, take a look at ratings, and read reviews. Homeowners can check out previous exterior painting projects to gain an understanding of what they can offer. Search through professional profiles and easing your search is a quicker process when you use our free platform. It's systematic and easy to use for homeowners to select the best professional for the job in their area. You can also direct message contractors, request a quote, and set up an appointment all in one place.
Review the details of the job with an exterior painter who can deliver beneficial suggestions and help you decide on an attractive color combination. Having a newly painted house can boost your property value and overall make it stand out in the best way. It's awesome what a good color, sheen, and application can do to breathe some new life into a space. Thumbtack is available to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with assistance from several local contractors ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver outstanding workmanship. Get an exceptional finished product by using our home management platform and reach out to a knowledgeable painting contractor to take care of every step in the process with the utmost attention to detail.