Find a pro in Bennett, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most affordable solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most houses in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are reliable and serve the purpose of creating that defensive barrier your property needs while being the affordable option. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any home.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier products. They normally have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can always purchase higher-end asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should think about replacing your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re dealing with these types of issues:
- AGE: If your roof has aged, the probability of it needing to be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are quite common on residential spaces and these usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. When the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a good idea to get routine inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this indicates you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a protective barrier for the rest of your property, so there should be no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will deteriorate over time.
What time of year is best to replace a roof?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get a roof replacement. However, fall is the most popular time of year to get roof replacement services. Since it is a common time for roof replacements, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This is why waiting later in the year could be a more convenient time to call a contractor.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring can also be good for roof replacement services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
Why is a good roof important?
The reason why a quality roof is so important is because it provides security for your property, increases your home's value, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the barrier that offers security for your entire home. It blocks out severe weather, falling objects, and more. So if your roof is in poor condition, you could experience leaks in your home, and this can cause other issues.
Your roof also does a lot for your curb appeal. Because it’s such a fundamental part of your property, a roof in good condition shows a great deal of stability. In the circumstance where you are selling, a buyer would be thrilled about your property if it has a strong, steady roof over it.
Finally, everyone is content with an energy efficient home. It means your utility bills are lower and that your home maintains a consistent temperature.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Bennett, Colorado
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Bennett, Colorado. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair contractor you’re interested in, schedule a service appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required so that their property stays in good condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. A roofing repair contractor can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a professional. Regular repair services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to assist. With our powerful platform, you can get the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Bennett, Colorado. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your home right away.