Find a Cabinet Refinisher in Flagler, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Cabinet Refinisher Professionals nearCabinet Refinishing // Colorado // Flagler
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CABINET REFINISHING
What are the advantages associated with cabinet refinishing compared to hanging new ones?
Cabinet refinishing is an especially beneficial home improvement project that many homeowners discover to be worth the effort. Refinishing cabinets rather than totally replacing them is a great practice to limit your impact to the environment by giving used furniture a longer purpose rather than contribute to landfills. The process of producing new cabinets also depletes forests and releases toxins into the atmosphere, both of which are significantly diminished when you choose to upcycle current furniture rather than throw it out. A few other great perks of deciding on cabinet refinishing include:
- Cost-Effectiveness: Purchasing and putting in new kitchen cabinets will be very expensive, but refinishing existing ones will allow you to refresh their look relatively affordably.
- Breathe New Life Into Your Kitchen: Cabinet refinishing has the capability to dramatically change the style of your kitchen with relatively little work and money.
- Minimal Disruption To Your Life: Cabinet refinishing is seen as a relatively fast and easy technique to update their look versus installing new ones. Since you're repurposing current cabinets that have already been installed, you'll avoid the long process of having new cabinets built from scratch and the demolition and reconstruction of your kitchen walls and layout to ensure they fit.
- High-Quality Results: You can expect professional results when you hire an experienced contractor to carry out your cabinet refinishing project. The proper technique and skill is crucial to guarantee your cabinets come out as you planned, including following the proper steps of preparing the surfaces and allowing the paint or stain to dry before reassembly.
What are the distinctions between cabinet refacing and cabinet refinishing?
Refacing and refinishing cabinets are two terms sometimes used interchangeably, but there are big differences between the two and handymen will need to know which service you need. Refacing focuses on substituting the doors and drawer fronts with new ones, while refinishing transforms the present doors and drawers by sanding and repainting or restaining them. Each technique features a unique approach and gives a distinctive result in the appearance of your cabinets, the primary differences being that refacing changes materials while refinishing uses existing ones
How often will I need to refinish cabinets
One of the great things about wood is that it is able to be refinished many times to make furniture look as it did when new, which applies to wood cabinets, as well. How many times you can refinish cabinets depends on many factors, such as the durability of the cabinets, the components, and how well the cabinets have been cared for. How long your refinished cabinets will hold up before the process needs to be repeated depends on wear and tear and what sort of maintenance you perform. A professional cabinet refinishing service can last anywhere from 5 to 10 years or longer, depending on the factors talked about above.
Is cabinet refinishing a smart investment for the look of my house?
Cabinet refinishing is almost always more cost-effective than purchasing new models and is a worthwhile investment in many circumstances, including when:
- Existing Cabinets Are in Good Condition: If the cabinets are damaged or significantly warped, it could be more cost-effective to consider replacement.
- Living "Green" Is a Value: If reducing your carbon footprint is one of your biggest values, you might want to consider cabinet refinishing as a better practice to limit landfill trash by upcycling your current cabinetry.
- You Want Unique and Personalized Cabinets: Refinishing gives you choices between a huge variety of colors and finishes to achieve a vision that is wholly unique and matches your sense of style.
- Boosting Home Resale Value Cost-Effectively: If you're preparing to sell your house, cabinet refinishing is a cost-effective way to boost your property's value and maximize ROI.
- You Are Satisfied With the Current Layout and Functionality: You're current cabinets may already work well with your kitchen's layout and provide ideal functionality.
- Avoiding Disruption is Preferred: Cabinet refinishing requires less chaos to your daily life compared to a complete cabinet replacement.
Homeowners of Flagler, Colorado have related paying nearly 70% less when refinishing their cabinets as opposed to replacing them. Prior to choosing cabinet refinishing, weigh your personal needs, budget, and the current state of your cabinets to discover if this option is best for you.
One Place With All The Information You Need To Hire The Right Cabinet Refinisher in Flagler, Colorado With Confidence
Cabinet refinishing is a great way to beautify the style of your kitchen by updating the appearance of current cabinets without the need for a total replacement. Professional cabinet refinishers sand and apply your choice of finishes, such as paint, stain, or other techniques to your existing cabinets to deliver a new look that suits your sense of style and design preferences.
The affordability of cabinet refinishing is one of its primary advantages, and many homeowners in Flagler, Colorado have reported paying up to 70% less than they would on having new cabinets built and installed. Attaining a fresh and modern look for your used cabinets for less money will maximize the return on your investment, boosting the value of your home at the same time.
Environmental considerations also play a role in why many homeowners are beginning to refinish their cabinets instead of buy and install new models. Refinishing is a green choice that prioritizes eco-conscious values in home improvement by minimizing toxic waste and reducing demand for cutting more trees.
Another excellent advantage of cabinet refinishing is that the service is many times less chaotic to your household than the work it takes to install new ones. Whether buying stock or custom-made new cabinets, the kitchen where they're installed will often face some degree of demolition and reconstruction for them to fit properly. The result is much more debris everywhere and could take weeks or months to get your kitchen ready for use again, whereas an efficient refinishing job is less messy and a convenient solution for those working with a shorter timeframe.
When searching for an expert for your cabinet refinishing job, gain insights into their knowledge and skill through galleries of past work, if they offer any warranties on their workmanship, online customer reviews, and how clearly they communicate with you about time and budget. All of this valuable information and more is on the powerful Thumbtack site so you can hire a cabinet refinishing contractor in Flagler, Colorado with confidence.