Find a pro in Keenesburg, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time it takes to replace a roof will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this is going to stall the project. If bad weather is expected to happen during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement professional will be able to come up with the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most budget friendly materials for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In fact, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are reliable and serve the purpose of protecting your home while being the affordable option. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any house.
However, asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier products. They usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. But there is the option to buy higher-grade asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be your ultimate decision when fixing up sections just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is needed if you’re dealing with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of it needing to be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are quite common amongst residential spaces and these typically have a 15-20 year warranty. If the roof on your home is around this age, it’s a good choice to get routine inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the plywood decking is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this indicates you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to know exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will determine the total cost. Mostly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearHome // Colorado // Keenesburg
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Keenesburg, CO
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Keenesburg, CO, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing professionals you'll discover on Thumbtack have the skills and qualifications you’re looking for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roofing repairs.
Our site also compiles useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of qualified roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but listed below are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofer can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause serious issues. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see that some of them are discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
No one should put up with a run-down roof when there are so many professional contractors available to help. With our easy-to-use app, you can get the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Keenesburg, CO. Find the right contractor for your property now.