Find a pro in Loveland, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a quality roof is because it protects your home, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the protective barrier for your entire property. It blocks out wind, rain, hail, snow, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, your home could develop some leaks, and this can lead to other problems.
Your roof also contributes a lot to your property value. Since it’s such a fundamental part of your home, a roof in good condition demonstrates a reliable property. In the circumstance where you are selling, a buyer would be thrilled about your home if it has a strong, durable roof over it.
Finally, everyone is delighted with an energy efficient house. It means your utility bills are lower and that your home keeps a comfortable temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed to replace a roof will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into account is the weather forecast in Loveland, CO. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to postpone the job. If this is going on during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement professional will be able to estimate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most budget friendly materials for your new roof, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In actuality, you’ll see most homes in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are strong and do a great job of protecting your home in addition to being the affordable option. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any house.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier options. They typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. But there is the option to get higher-grade asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should think about replacing your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re dealing with these types of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a normal choice for residential properties and these usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. When your roof has aged this much, it’s a wise choice to get consistent inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not ideal, and this indicates you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a great barrier for your entire home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Loveland, CO
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Loveland, CO. Our user-friendly app gives you all the convenience you need, so you can search through various profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the hiring process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor on the app and hire the best professional for the job.
Our app also compiles useful data to help you before you start browsing through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention immediately. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a roofer. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many professional contractors available to help. With our streamlined app, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Loveland, CO. Find the perfect contractor for your house now.