Find a Cabinet Refinisher in Ovid, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Cabinet Refinisher Professionals nearCabinet Refinishing // Colorado // Ovid
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CABINET REFINISHING
What kind of benefits can I look forward to by choosing to refinish my cabinets?
Cabinet refinishing is an especially beneficial home improvement project that plenty of homeowners discover to be worthwhile. Refinishing cabinets rather than totally replacing them is a great way to reduce your impact to the environment by giving used furniture a longer purpose rather than tossing them into landfills. The method of manufacturing new cabinets also requires more wood and releases chemicals into the atmosphere, both of which can be significantly lessened when you choose to upcycle current furniture rather than replace it. A few other great perks of picking cabinet refinishing are:
- Cost-Efficient: Purchasing and installing new kitchen cabinets can be very costly, but refinishing current cabinets will allow you to update their look relatively affordably.
- Breathe New Life Into Your Kitchen: Cabinet refinishing can drastically change the style of your kitchen with relatively small amounts of work and money.
- Minimal Disruption To Your Home: Cabinet refinishing is seen as a relatively fast and easy project to refresh their style compared to installing new ones. Since you're reusing current cabinets that have already been hung, you'll avoid the long process of having custom-made cabinets manufactured and the demolition and reconstruction of your kitchen walls and layout to ensure they fit.
- High-Quality Results: You can expect professional outcomes when you hire a vetted contractor to carry out your cabinet refinishing project. The right technique and skill is critical to ensure your cabinets appear as you wished, including close attention to necessary steps of preparing the surfaces and permitting the paint or stain to dry before reassembly.
I know of refacing cabinets - is it similar to cabinet refinishing?
Refacing and refinishing cabinets are two words sometimes used together, but there are considerable differences between them and handymen will need to understand what service you need. Refacing is the process of replacing the doors and drawer fronts with new ones, while refinishing transforms the present doors and drawers by sanding and repainting or restaining them. Each service features its own unique approach and imparts a certain result in the style of your cabinets, the primary differences being that refacing changes materials while refinishing uses existing ones
How many years do refinished cabinets survive
One of the best benefits about wood is that it is able to be refinished many times to make furniture appear the way it did when new, and this benefit applies to wood cabinets, too. How many times you can refinish cabinets depends on a few factors, such as the durability of the cabinets, the components, and how well the cabinets have been cared for. How many years your refinished cabinets will last before the project needs to be followed up depends on wear and tear and what sort of maintenance you conduct. A well-done cabinet refinishing service could last anywhere from 5 to 10 years or more, depending on the factors talked about above.
Is cabinet refinishing worth the effort?
Cabinet refinishing is almost always less expensive than buying new models and is a wise investment in many circumstances, including when:
- Current Cabinets Are in Decent Condition: When your cabinets are damaged or deteriorating, it may be more cost-effective to consider replacement.
- Environmental Sustainability Is a Value: If protecting the environment is one of your biggest values, you may want to think about cabinet refinishing as a better way to limit landfill trash by upcycling your current cabinetry.
- You Want Unique and Personalized Cabinets: Refinishing gives you choices between a large range of colors and finishes to bring to life a look that is wholly unique and matches your sense of style.
- Boosting Home Resale Value Cost-Effectively: If you're preparing to sell your residence, cabinet refinishing is a relatively affordable way to enhance its appeal to try and maximize ROI.
- You Are Pleased With the Current Layout and Operability: You're current cabinets could already work perfectly with your kitchen's layout and provide ideal functionality.
- Minimal Disruption is Preferred: Cabinet refinishing requires less chaos to your home in contrast to a full cabinet replacement.
Residents in Ovid, CO have detailed spending nearly 70% less when refinishing their cabinets compared to replacing them. Prior to choosing cabinet refinishing, assess your specific preferences, budget, and the current state of your cabinets to know if this project is right for you.
Find The Right Professional for Cabinet Refinishing in Ovid, CO
Cabinet refinishing is a great way to transform the style of your home by updating the appearance of current cabinets without the need for a full replacement. Expert cabinet refinishers sand and apply customized finishes, such as paint, stain, or other methods to your existing cabinets to give a new look that aligns with your sense of style and design preferences.
The affordability of cabinet refinishing is one of the first advantages, and many homeowners in Ovid, CO have reported spending as much as 70% less than they would on having new cabinets built and hung. Attaining a fresh and updated look for your kitchen cabinets for less money will give you a bigger return on your investment, increasing the value of your house simultaneously.
Environmental considerations also play a part in why more homeowners are beginning to refinish their cabinets versus buy and install new models. Refinishing is a green option that prioritizes eco-conscious practices in home improvement by minimizing toxic waste and lessening demand for wood products.
Another great benefit of cabinet refinishing is that the service is much less disruptive to your household than the mess generated to install new ones. Whether purchasing stock or custom-made new cabinets, the kitchen where they're hung will likely need to undergo some degree of demolition and reconstruction before they fit properly. The result is much more debris everywhere and could take weeks or months before the room is ready for use again, whereas an efficient refinishing job is less messy and the better alternative for anyone on a tight schedule.
When selecting a contractor for your cabinet refinishing job, gain insights into their knowledge and skill through pictures of their past work, if they offer any warranties on their workmanship, online customer reviews, and how well they communicate with you about time and budget. All of this valuable information and more can be found on the powerful Thumbtack site to help you hire a cabinet refinishing contractor in Ovid, CO with confidence.