Find a Pro in Bascom, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
How do you select the best color for exterior paint?
When you're deciding on a paint color for your home, choosing a classic color that complements your overall aesthetic will be the ideal choice. It's fairly affordable to enhance how your home looks with help from a skilled and experienced painter. These are some of the considerations you should make when choosing a color scheme for your exterior painting job:
- Color pattern: The colors you pick should go with the overall look you're going for and the ambiance you want to form. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially for people who work from home or spend a lot of time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Blues and greens are elegant shades that have the ability to make you feel at ease.
- Productive and energetic: For a pop of color that's distinctive from the rest, yellows and oranges are bold enough to achieve the desired results.
- Comfort: Subdued, neutral colors like off-white, gray, and beige can make a property feel more comfortable and comfortable.
What are the reasons for engaging the services of a professional exterior painting contractor?
Seeking an exterior painter to apply new paint to your property will typically give you a superior outcome than you could bring about by yourself. DIY jobs don't always go as you hope unless you have the tools and experience to perform the project to industry standards. Instead of spending time attempting to repair mistakes, homeowners can seek an exterior painting contractor to carry out the project as efficiently as possible. The knowledge they've acquired from their experience in the industry will be reflected in the level of quality exhibited in their workmanship. From power washing the outside, putting on the primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup afterward, you need to a painter to do it all. With their high-quality process and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to deal with them taking shortcuts or offering subpar results.
What measures are involved in preparing a property for exterior painting?
Exterior painting provides excellent results when it's carried out with close attention to detail and sticking to high-quality standards. Professional painters are prepared with the knowledge, tools, and methods to do the project with outstanding craftsmanship. Superb craftsmanship begins with taking precautions that allow the paint to stay and look beautiful for a long time. These are some of the steps you need to take to get ready for an exterior painting project:
- Pressure wash: Removing grime and dirt provides you with a clear area to work with, so using power washing equipment is a great way to rinse it off.
- Scrape off flaky paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will remove flaky or cracked parts that are still remaining.
- Prepare surface: Surface repair compounds can fix damage on exterior siding so that you can work with a clean finish.
- Recaulk: Redo caulk on trim and windows to then paint it with a sleek finish.
- Put down drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by using drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to allow the paint to stick.
What's the cost related to painting the exterior of a residential property?
The expenses related to exterior painting services are based on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story property can have a price of around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story property. It's an excellent project for many homeowners who want to enhance their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements throughout the year. Other criteria that can contribute to the overall price is how knowledgeable your painter is because it can equate to high-quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Contact a local painting contractor who can assess the project and give you an accurate estimate for the costs you can anticipate to pay.
Find Exterior Home Painting Contractors in Bascom, FL
Start browsing for an exterior painting contractor on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and recruit companies in Bascom, FL. If your property needs a new coat of paint, you can hire a contractor with the training and experience to deliver high-quality services. You can update your home's aesthetic with a new pop of color that provides a durable barrier preventing damage from the elements simultaneously. By hiring a painter to carry out the project, you're making sure it'll be of the highest quality standards.
On our comprehensive home management app, you can efficiently browse for professionals, check ratings, and read testimonials. Homeowners can see previous exterior painting jobs to get a solid idea of what they can provide. Search through professional profiles and easing your search is a quicker process when you download our free app. It's convenient and easy to use for homeowners to choose the most qualified professional for the project near them. In addition, you can send direct messages, ask for an estimate, and book a consultation all on one platform.
Review the details of the job with an exterior painting contractor who can give you useful recommendations and help you come up with an attractive color arrangement. Having a newly painted home can increase your property value and generally make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's incredible what the right sheen, color, and application can do to breathe some new life into a place. Thumbtack is available to make your home improvement visions come true with help from a number of local contractors prepared to roll up their sleeves and perform exceptional craftsmanship. Get an exceptional finished product by downloading our app and reach out to a skilled professional to handle every step in the process with careful attention to detail.