Find a Pro in Coconut Creek, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearInterior Painting // Florida // Coconut Creek
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearSearch Results // Florida // Coconut Creek
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTING
How much does a roofer charge for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are several things that will influence the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
How much should I budget to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs call for the attention of a professional and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products and the labor. Of course, the cost factor will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What is the typical period of time to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to think about. The typical roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to approximate the hours for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Coconut Creek, FL
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Coconut Creek, FL, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing professionals you'll discover on Thumbtack have the experience you need for your project. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get total satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is needed so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Apart from having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause worse issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient way to find the best companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier with our app.