Find a Pro in Daytona Beach, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
How should you go about choosing the right exterior paint color?
When you're deciding on a paint color for your home's exterior, choosing an elegant color that complements your overall aesthetic will be the perfect choice. It's fairly affordable to enhance how your home looks with assistance from a knowledgeable and equipped painting contractor. These are some of the factors you should consider when picking a color pattern for your exterior painting job:
- Color arrangement: The colors you pick should flow with the overarching design you're going for and the ambiance you want to create. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends considerable time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Greens and blues are stylish tones that have the tendency to make you feel at ease.
- Energetic and productive: For a touch of color that stands out from the others, oranges and yellows are vivid enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Toned down, neutral colors like gray, beige, and off-white can make a property feel more cozy and content.
Why should you recruit an exterior painting professional?
Hiring an exterior painter to apply new paint to your property will normally offer you a high-quality outcome than you could bring about on your own. DIY jobs don't always go as you hope unless you have the materials and training to carry out the project to the highest quality standards. Instead of spending time covering up mistakes, homeowners can hire an exterior painting professional to perform the project as adeptly as possible. The training they've garnered from their experience in the field will be reflected in the degree of quality exhibited in their workmanship. From power washing the outside, applying primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup, you need to hire a contractor to carry it out. With their first-rate practices and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to deal with them taking shortcuts or providing subpar results.
How can you get your home ready for an exterior painting task?
Exterior painting provides the best results when it is carried out with careful attention to detail and adhering to the highest standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the knowledge, materials, and techniques to perform the project with outstanding craftsmanship. First-rate craftsmanship starts with taking precautions that allow the paint to stick and look great for many years. Get ready for an exterior painting project by taking these steps:
- Pressure wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt provides you with a spotless area to begin working on, so using power washing tools is an effective way to wash it off.
- Scrape off loose paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will remove flaky or cracked pieces that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Compounds used to repair surfaces can take care of flaws on exterior of your home so that you can work with a smooth texture.
- Recaulk: Redo caulk on windows and trim to then paint over it for a smooth finish.
- Put down drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by placing drop cloths on shrubs, decks, and sidewalks.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been repaired to allow the paint to adhere.
How costly is it to undertake an exterior painting project for a home?
The cost of exterior painting services are based on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story property can cost around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story property. It's a worthwhile home improvement for many homeowners who want to maximize their property's curb appeal and keep it safe from the elements at all times. Another factor that can influence the overall price is how knowledgeable your contractor is because it can equate to higher quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Contact a painting contractor near you who can assess the project and offer you a free, upfront estimate for the price you can expect to pay.
Thumbtack is the Convenient Way to Search for Exterior Painting Contractors in Daytona Beach, FL
Start your search for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and recruit companies in Daytona Beach, FL. If your property needs a fresh coat of paint, you can find a professional with the training and knowledge to provide outstanding services. You can upgrade your home's design with a new pop of color that also offers a durable barrier preventing damage. By hiring a professional to carry out the project, you're making sure it will meet your specifications.
On our full-scope home management app, you can quickly search for professionals, check ratings, and read customer reviews. Homeowners can check out other exterior painting jobs to get a good idea of what they can offer. Search through professional profiles and easing your search is a quicker process when you download our free platform. It's systematic and easy to use for anyone to choose the most qualified contractor for the project in their area. In addition, you can direct message contractors, receive a quote, and set up an appointment all on one platform.
Go over the project details with an exterior painter who can deliver useful suggestions and help you brainstorm a beautiful color arrangement. Having a freshly painted home can raise your property value and essentially make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's incredible what a good sheen, color, and application can do to ameliorate a space. Thumbtack is here to make your home improvement visions come true with assistance from a number of local professionals ready to roll up their sleeves and perform outstanding craftsmanship. Get an outstanding finished product by using our app and get in touch with an experienced painter to handle the entire process with the utmost attention to detail.