Find a Pro in Holiday, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Florida // Holiday
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
How do you decide on the best exterior paint color?
When you're picking a paint color for your home, choosing a classic color that complements your overall aesthetic will be the best choice. It's relatively affordable to boost how your home looks with assistance from a trained and equipped painter. These are some of the factors you should think about when choosing a color scheme for your exterior painting project:
- Color arrangement: The colors you select should flow with the overall aesthetic you're going for and the mood you want to create. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends a lot of time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Blues and greens are elegant hues that have the propensity to put you at ease.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that stands out from the others, yellows and oranges are vivid enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Muted, neutral colors like off-white, gray, and beige can make a home feel more comfortable and content.
How can hiring an exterior painting contractor improve your project?
Seeking an exterior painter to apply new paint to your home will typically provide you with a better result than you could bring about by yourself. DIY projects don't always go as you hope unless you have the tools and skills to execute the job to industry standards. Instead of spending time covering up flaws, homeowners can recruit an exterior painting professional to carry out the job as adeptly as possible. The skill they've acquired from their experience in the industry will be mirrored in the level of quality exhibited in their craftsmanship. From pressure washing the outside, applying primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup, you need to hire a painter to do it all. With their superior approach and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to worry about them taking shortcuts or offering subpar results.
What actions are involved in getting a house ready for exterior painting?
Exterior painting offers outstanding results when it's carried out with close attention to detail and adhering to high-quality standards. Professional painters are equipped with the skills, tools, and methods to conduct the job with outstanding workmanship. First-rate workmanship begins with taking first steps that let the paint adhere and look beautiful for a long time. These are some of the steps you need to take to prepare for an exterior painting job:
- Power wash: Removing dirt and grime provides you with a clean area to start working on, so using pressure washing equipment is a great way to wash it off.
- Sand away chipped paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will get rid of cracked or flaky parts that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Compounds used to repair surfaces can fix damage on exterior of your home so that you can work on a smooth texture.
- Recaulk: Redo caulk on trim and windows to then paint it with a streamlined varnish.
- Utilize drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by using drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Rolling primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to let the paint adhere.
What's the normal budget for painting a home's exterior?
The cost of exterior painting services depends on the prep work, paint, and size of the home. A one-level home can have a price of approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-level home. It's a great project for many homeowners who want to maximize their property's curb appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements throughout the year. Other criteria that can influence the overall cost is how knowledgeable your painter is because it can equal high-quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Reach out to a painting contractor near you who can assess the project and offer you a free estimate for the expenses you can expect to pay.
Thumbtack is the Convenient Way to Search for Exterior Painting Services Near Holiday, FL
Begin browsing for an exterior painting contractor on Thumbtack, where you can conveniently compare and recruit companies in Holiday, FL. If your home needs a new coat of paint, you can hire a professional with the qualifications and background to provide excellent services. You can upgrade your home's curb appeal with a fresh pop of color that offers a durable barrier preventing damage at the same time. By seeking out a professional to take care of the job, you're ensuring the work will be of the highest quality standards.
On our full-scope home management app, you can efficiently look for contractors, take a look at ratings, and read customer reviews. Homeowners can take a look at pictures from previous exterior painting projects to get a better idea of what they can offer. Search through candidate profiles and narrowing down your search is a quicker process when you download our no-charge platform. It's streamlined and easy to use for homeowners to find the most qualified candidates for the job in their area. You can also direct message contractors, ask for an estimate, and book an appointment all in one place.
Review the project details with an exterior painting contractor who can provide you with useful suggestions and help you brainstorm an attractive color combination. Painting projects can raise your home value and essentially make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's awesome what the right sheen, color, and application can do to ameliorate a space. Thumbtack is here to make your home improvement visions come true with assistance from many local contractors ready to start the project and deliver exceptional workmanship. Get an outstanding finished product by using our home management platform and get in touch with an experienced painting contractor to handle every step in the process with careful attention to detail.