Find a Cabinet Refinisher in Kissimmee, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CABINET REFINISHING
What kind of advantages can I look forward to when choosing to refinish my cabinets?
Cabinet refinishing is an especially beneficial home improvement task that many people discover to be worth the effort. Refinishing cabinets rather than buying new ones is a good way to limit your impact to the environment by giving used furniture a longer purpose rather than contribute to landfills. The process of manufacturing new cabinets also depletes forests and expels toxins into the atmosphere, both of which are significantly lessened when you choose to repurpose current furniture rather than replace it. Some other great advantages of deciding on cabinet refinishing are:
- Cost-Efficient: Buying and hanging new kitchen cabinets will be very costly, but refinishing current cabinets will allow you to update their look relatively affordably.
- Refresh the Look of Your Kitchen: Cabinet refinishing has the capability to dramatically change the look of your kitchen with relatively little work and money.
- Limit Disruption To Your Home: Cabinet refinishing is seen as a relatively fast and stress-free method to refresh their look versus installing new ones. Since you're reusing current cabinets that have already been installed, you'll avoid the chaos of having new cabinets manufactured and the demolition and reconstruction of your kitchen walls and layout to make them fit.
- Professional Results: You'll get high-quality outcomes when you allow a qualified contractor to take care of your cabinet refinishing project. The right technique and experience is crucial to make sure your cabinets look as you envisioned, including close attention to necessary steps of prepping the surfaces and allowing the paint or stain to dry before reassembly.
What are the differences of cabinet refacing and cabinet refinishing?
Refacing and refinishing cabinets are two terms often used interchangeably, but there are distinct differences between the two and handymen will need to know which service you want. Refacing is the process of replacing the doors and drawer fronts with new ones, while refinishing transforms the existing doors and drawers via sanding and repainting or restaining them. Each technique has a unique approach and imparts a certain effect in the look of your cabinets, the primary differences being that refacing changes materials while refinishing uses existing ones
How many times could cabinets undergo refinishing?
One of the best benefits about wood is that it is able to be refinished many times to make the product appear as it did when new, which applies to wood cabinets, as well. The frequency at which a professional can refinish cabinets is dependent on a few factors, including the strength of the wood, the components, and how well the cabinets have been cared for. How long your refinished cabinets will hold up before the process needs to be repeated is dependent on wear and tear and what sort of maintenance you perform. A professional cabinet refinishing project could last anywhere between five and ten years or more, depending on the factors mentioned above.
How will cabinet refinishing be the best choice for my home?
Cabinet refinishing is almost always cheaper than buying new models and is a wise investment in many scenarios, including when:
- Current Cabinets Are in Decent Condition: When the cabinets are damaged or deteriorating, it may be more cost-effective to go with a replacement.
- Environmental Sustainability Is a Value: If reducing your carbon footprint is a priority, you might want to think about cabinet refinishing as an ideal way to limit waste by upcycling your current cabinets.
- You Want Unique and Personalized Cabinets: Refinishing gives you choices between a large range of colors and finishes to bring to life a look that is wholly unique and suits your tastes.
- Trying To Get a Better Return on Investment: If you're planning to sell your property, cabinet refinishing is a relatively inexpensive way to boost your property's appeal to try and maximize profits.
- You Are Pleased With the Current Layout and Functionality: You're current cabinets may already fit in well with your kitchen's design and provide ideal functionality.
- Avoiding Disruption is Necessary: Cabinet refinishing involves minimal disruption to your home in contrast to a complete cabinet replacement.
People of Kissimmee, Florida have detailed paying nearly 70% less when refinishing their cabinets as opposed to replacing them. Prior to choosing cabinet refinishing, evaluate your personal needs, budget, and the condition of your cabinets to understand if this option is right for you.
One Place for All The Information Needed To Hire The Right Cabinet Refinisher in Kissimmee, Florida Confidently
Cabinet refinishing is an effective way to transform the look of your kitchen by updating the appearance of current cabinets without the need for a full replacement. Expert cabinet refinishers sand and apply your choice of finishes, such as paint, stain, or other techniques to your present cabinets to give a new look that aligns with your sense of style and design preferences.
The affordability of cabinet refinishing is one of the first advantages, and several people in Kissimmee, Florida have reported paying as much as 70% less than they would on having new cabinets built and installed. Achieving a fresh and modern look for your used cabinets for less money will give you a bigger return on your investment, boosting the value of your house in the process.
Sustainable solutions also play a part in why many people are starting to refinish used cabinets versus buy and install new models. Refinishing is a green choice that prioritizes eco-conscious practices in home improvement by minimizing toxic waste and lessening demand for cutting more trees.
Another great benefit of cabinet refinishing is that the process will be many times less chaotic to your lifestyle than the work it takes to install new ones. Regardless of buying stock or custom-made new cabinets, the space where they're installed will often need to undergo some level of demolition and reconstruction before they fit properly. The consequence is much more dust and could take weeks or months to get your kitchen ready for use again, whereas an efficient refinishing job is less messy and a convenient alternative for anyone working with a shorter timeframe.
When selecting an expert for your cabinet refinishing project, get a feel for their knowledge and expertise through galleries of past work, if they offer any guarantees on their workmanship, online customer reviews, and how clearly they communicate with you about time and budget. All of this valuable information and more is on the powerful Thumbtack site so you can hire a cabinet refinishing contractor in Kissimmee, Florida confidently.