Find a Pro in Paisley, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
How do you choose the best exterior paint color?
When you're picking a paint color scheme for your home's exterior, choosing a classic color that goes with your overall design will be the best choice. It's somewhat inexpensive to enhance the appearance of your home with help from a trained and equipped painter. These are some of the considerations you should make when selecting a color scheme for your exterior painting project:
- Color arrangement: The colors you pick should flow with the general aesthetic you're aiming for and the mood you want to spend time in. Make the place your own, especially for people who work from home or spend a lot of time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Blues and greens are tasteful hues that have the propensity to put you at ease.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that sticks out from the others, oranges and yellows are bold enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Subdued, versatile colors like beige, off-white, and gray can make a property feel more pleasant and content.
What are the reasons for engaging the services of a professional exterior painting contractor?
Seeking an exterior painting contractor to apply new paint to your property will typically provide you with a better result than you could bring about by yourself. DIY projects rarely go as you hope unless you have the tools and skills to execute the job to the highest quality standards. Instead of attempting to fix errors, homeowners can hire an exterior painting contractor to carry out the job as skillfully as possible. The skill they've gained from their experience in the industry will be mirrored in the level of quality demonstrated in their workmanship. From power washing the exterior, applying primer and paint, and handling the cleanup afterward, you need to hire a contractor to execute it. With their first-rate practices and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or providing subpar results.
How can you prepare your home for an exterior painting task?
Exterior painting offers excellent results when it's carried out with careful attention to detail and sticking to the highest standards. Professional painters are equipped with the training, tools, and techniques to perform the job with outstanding craftsmanship. Remarkable craftsmanship begins with taking preliminary steps that allow the paint to stay and look amazing for many years. Prepare for an exterior painting job by taking the following steps:
- Pressure wash: Removing dirt and grime provides you with a clean area to work with, so using power washing equipment is a productive way to rinse it off.
- Scrape off chipped paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will remove flaky or cracked parts that are still remaining.
- Prepare surface: Compounds used to repair surfaces can fix damage on exterior siding so that you can work on a smooth finish.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on trim and windows to then paint over it for a smooth result.
- Utilize drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by placing drop cloths on shrubs, decks, and sidewalks.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to allow the paint to stick.
What's the typical budget for exterior home painting?
The cost of exterior painting services are based on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story property can have a price of around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story property. It's an excellent investment for many homeowners who want to boost their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it safe from the elements at all times. Other criteria that can contribute to the overall price is how knowledgeable your contractor is because it can equal higher quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Get in touch with a painting contractor near you who can evaluate the project and give you an accurate quote for the expenses you can expect to pay.
Search for Exterior Painting Companies in Paisley, Florida
Begin browsing for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and recruit companies in Paisley, Florida. If your property needs a fresh coat of paint, you can find a contractor with the training and experience to deliver outstanding services. You can update your property's design with new paint that offers a durable barrier preventing damage from the elements simultaneously. By hiring a painter to handle the job, you're ensuring it will be of the highest quality standards.
On our comprehensive home management app, you can efficiently browse for contractors, check ratings, and read customer reviews. Homeowners can take a look at other exterior painting projects to gain an understanding of their level of expertise. Browsing through contractor profiles and easing your search is a quicker process when you use our no-cost platform. It's systematic and easy to use for anyone to find the best candidates for the job in their area. You can also direct message professionals, request a quote, and set up an appointment all on one platform.
Review the details of the project with an exterior painter who can deliver useful recommendations and help you brainstorm an attractive color combination. Having a freshly painted home can boost your property value and generally make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's incredible what the right sheen, color, and application can do to add some new life into a space. Thumbtack is available to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with help from a number of local professionals prepared to start the project and carry out exceptional workmanship. Get an exceptional finished product by downloading our app and reach out to a knowledgeable painter to handle every step in the process with the utmost attention to detail.