Find a Pro in Sarasota, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Florida // Sarasota
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What exterior paint color should you choose?
When you're picking a paint color scheme for your home, choosing a classic color that complements your overall aesthetic will be the perfect choice. It's fairly affordable to enhance the appearance of your home with assistance from a trained and equipped painter. These are some of the factors you should think about when picking a color arrangement for your exterior painting job:
- Color scheme: The colors you choose should complement the general look you're aiming for and the atmosphere you want to form. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially for people who work from home or spend a lot of time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Greens and blues are elegant hues that have the propensity to put you at ease.
- Productive and energetic: For fresh color that's distinctive from the rest, oranges and yellows are bright enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Muted, versatile colors like beige, off-white, and gray can make a home feel more pleasant and comfortable.
What are the reasons for engaging the services of an exterior painting contractor?
Recruiting an exterior painting contractor to apply new paint to your home will normally provide you with a better result than you could attain by yourself. DIY projects rarely go as planned unless you have the tools and knowledge to carry out the project to the highest quality standards. Instead of spending time covering up flaws, homeowners can recruit an exterior painting professional to perform the project as skillfully as possible. The skill they've garnered from their experience in the industry will be mirrored in the degree of quality demonstrated in their workmanship. From power washing the outside, applying primer and paint, and handling the cleanup afterward, you should hire a painter to do it all. With their high-quality practices and guaranteed work, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or offering less-than-satisfactory results.
How do you get a home ready for exterior painting?
Exterior painting delivers excellent results when it's done with close attention to detail and sticking to top standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the knowledge, tools, and strategies to do the project with exceptional craftsmanship. Superb craftsmanship begins with taking precautions that allow the paint to stay and look great for many years. These are some of the steps you should take to prepare for an exterior painting project:
- Pressure wash: Removing grime and dirt provides you with a clean area to begin working on, so using power washing equipment is a great way to wash it off.
- Sand away chipped paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will remove cracked or flaky parts that have been left behind.
- Get surface ready: Surface repair compounds can repair flaws on exterior of your home so that you can work with a clean surface.
- Recaulk: Redo caulk on trim and windows to then paint over it for a smooth result.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by using drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to allow the paint to stick.
Can you provide an estimate of the expense included in exterior painting?
The expenses related to exterior painting services are based on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story home can cost around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's an excellent investment for many homeowners who want to maximize their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements throughout the year. Other criteria that can influence the overall price is how experienced your painter is because it can result in high-quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Contact a painting contractor near you who can assess the project and provide you with a free estimate for the price you can expect to pay.
Thumbtack is the Best Way to Search for Exterior Painting Services in Sarasota, Florida
Start browsing for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and hire companies in Sarasota, Florida. If your home needs a new coat of paint, you can find a professional with the qualifications and background to offer high-quality services. You can improve your property's appearance with fresh paint that provides a hardwearing barrier preventing damage at the same time. By recruiting a professional to take care of the project, you're making sure it will be of the highest quality standards.
On our all-inclusive home management platform, you can efficiently search for professionals, take a look at ratings, and read reviews. Homeowners can check out results from previous exterior painting projects to get a better idea of what they can offer. Browsing through contractor profiles and easing your search is a quicker process when you download our no-cost platform. It's convenient and simple to use for homeowners to select the best candidates for the project in their area. In addition, you can send direct messages, ask for an estimate, and schedule an appointment all on one platform.
Discuss the details of the job with an exterior painter who can deliver useful tips and help you decide on an attractive color arrangement. Having a newly painted house can raise your property value and overall make it stand out in the best way. It's amazing what a good sheen, color, and application can do to ameliorate a space. Thumbtack is available to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with assistance from many local contractors ready to begin the project and deliver outstanding work. Get outstanding results by downloading our app and reach out to an experienced painter to take care of every step in the process with careful attention to detail.