Find a Pro in Brookhaven, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearPainting // Georgia // Brookhaven
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTING
What is the usual hourly rate charged by painters?
The average painting contractor's cost of services varies between $22 to $43 per hour, without taxes or overhead included.
Take into account that this average is for the labor of painting services to pay a painting specialist hourly. Accordingly, it does not reflect the cost of insurance, taxes, equipment, or the paint itself.
Will interior painting provide an adequate return on investment?
The short answer will be yes, and there are other valuable benefits to be had from interior painting services:
- Increase the Value of Your Residence: A professional paint job can communicate to interested buyers that you have taken good care of your residence. It can also help sell a residence that's on the market sooner, even above its listing price. Even if you are not considering selling your residence in the foreseeable future, a good interior paint job by a professional painting contractor can last up to 7 years. It is an investment in your residence that truly pays off.
- Boost Your Mood at Home: Because interior painting is a relatively inexpensive project to update your residence, it can be one of the best tools to make your home a more relaxing and happy space. Assuming you haven't painted your interior recently and have poor colors that you might not like anymore or never chose, your home may not be a space where you truly feel comfortable. Additionally, growing numbers of people are working from home and/or staying home a lot more, so making the colors of your home appealing is a higher priority. Depending on what color scheme you pick, the right paint color can affect your mood as you desire — calm and relaxed (blues and greens), lively and productive (yellows and oranges), and even safe and content (neutral colors).
- Protect and Prevent Damage to Your Home: Having your interior painted strengthens your property now by preventing future damage from happening inside and outside of your walls. The majority of interior walls are made of materials which naturally absorb moisture. Eventually, too much absorption can result in compromised walls which can be detrimental to your home's structural integrity. Water within walls becomes a catalyst for mold growth which may result in health concerns. Paint is designed to keep water from infiltrating the porous walls of your residence.
- Enhance Air Quality Throughout Your Residence: Paints now are manufactured with low or no VOCs. In case you or your family suffer from allergies, asthma, or are sensitive to chemicals, this is a huge advantage and the perfect option for your household. A new coat of paint also limits dust and other particles to a minimum which will improve your home's air quality exponentially.
- Make Your House Look Great: All houses harbor flaws and blemishes. Walls frequently show dents, dings, and marks from wear and tear to your residence over the years. Having your home's interior painted removes all imperfections and can make your home look updated and clean. A fresh coat of paint put on by a vetted contractor will also update your home with a contemporary look.
What is the least active season for painters?
A major selling point about scheduling during the colder season is that it's a slower time of year for painting services. The chillier conditions often keep most homeowners from doing home improvement projects, so painters are more readily available.
For that reason, it's possible they'll decrease their price than what they typically charge in busier seasons like summer. Summer is a time when most painters are booked around the clock for months on end.
How much can I expect to pay in labor costs for painting the interior of a house?
The price to paint the inside of your residence depends on the square footage of the room. One 300-square-foot space will be much more affordable than the entire house, especially a big home.
On average, expect to spend between $3 and $7 per square foot when contracting a local professional to paint the inside of your residence. You'll spend less if you paint the house yourself or reside in a location with low labor rates. However, certain factors can cause the job to cost even more, and you may spend as much as $8 per square foot or more if you have high ceilings, need structural repair, or want accents.
Find a Qualified House Painter To Beautify Your Living Spaces Near Near Brookhaven, Georgia
When you're looking for a reliable house painter near Brookhaven, Georgia, Thumbtack is the quickest way to find the perfect contractor who meets your budget and needs. Painting your house is an excellent choice to breathe new life into your residence while also significantly boosting its curb appeal. Painting your home inside and out every few years is a relatively low-cost and fast home improvement project that gives a good ROI in more ways than one.
The way a beautifully painted home works to enhance your peace and happiness cannot be overlooked as one of the best reasons to perform this home improvement project. An experienced and professional painting contractor can bring any vision you have to life or make excellent suggestions about different paint brands and colors to achieve a look you'll love. Various colors can even evoke a certain mood when you're inside a room, with colors like blue and green triggering feelings of peace and calm while yellows and light greys can instill an added sense of motivation and energy.
Painting the exterior and inside of your residence also brings many useful benefits for its durability. Paint works as a sealant to secure the wood from a host of issues resulting from insects, fungus, and weather, and can even lengthen the lifespan of trim and siding. Mildew is one of the worst culprits of home decay, but the sealing function of a good paint job will keep those building materials dry – an advantage that improves indoor air quality, too. And don't forget that professional results will refresh the appearance of your house inside and out, notably increasing its curb appeal and ultimate value.
Thumbtack is a simple platform that collects all the relevant information to let you discover the best painting contractor for the job. Efficiently search through profiles of professional painters in Brookhaven, Georgia and the surrounding areas prioritizing the search criteria you care about most, such as customer reviews, price, availability, and more. Our all-in-one platform also allows you to directly contact expert house painters safely and securely to get the answers to any specific questions and concerns you have. Use Thumbtack for yourself today and start narrowing down your search for the pro who can deliver the quality services you need.