Find a Cabinet Refinisher in Pearson, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Cabinet Refinisher Professionals nearCabinet Refinishing // Georgia // Pearson
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CABINET REFINISHING
Why should I refinish old cabinets rather than buy new ones?
Cabinet refinishing is an especially beneficial home improvement task that many people find worth the effort. Refinishing cabinets rather than buying new ones is a smart way to reduce your impact to the environment by giving used furniture a longer purpose rather than tossing them into landfills. The method of constructing new cabinets also requires more wood and releases chemicals into the atmosphere, both of which can be significantly diminished when you choose to repurpose existing furniture rather than replace it. A few other great benefits of picking cabinet refinishing include:
- Cost-Effectiveness: Buying and putting in new kitchen cabinets can be very costly, but refinishing existing ones will allow you to update their look relatively affordably.
- Breathe New Life Into Your Kitchen: Cabinet refinishing has the power to dramatically change the look of your kitchen through relatively small amounts of work or resources.
- Minimal Disruption To Your Life: Cabinet refinishing is considered a relatively fast and simple project to refresh their look compared to installing new ones. Because you're repurposing existing cabinets that have already been hung, you'll avoid the trouble of having new cabinets built from scratch and the demolition and reconstruction of your kitchen walls and layout to ensure they fit.
- Professional Results: You'll receive high-quality outcomes when you allow an experienced contractor to carry out your cabinet refinishing project. The proper technique and skill is critical to guarantee your cabinets look as you envisioned, including close attention to necessary steps of prepping the surfaces and allowing the paint or stain to dry before reassembly.
In what aspects will cabinet refacing and refinishing them differ?
Refacing and refinishing cabinets are two terms often used together, but there are big differences between them and handymen will need to know which service you want. Refacing is the process of replacing the doors or drawer fronts with new materials, while refinishing refreshes the present doors or drawers via sanding and repainting or restaining them. Each method features a unique approach and imparts a distinctive outcome in the style of your cabinets, the primary differences being that refacing changes materials while refinishing uses existing ones
How long will refinished cabinets retain their new look
One of the great advantages with wood is that it is able to be refinished many times to make the product look as it did when new, and this benefit applies to wood cabinets, as well. How many times one can refinish cabinets is dependent on a few factors, including the durability of the wood, the components, and how well the cabinets have been cared for. How long your refinished cabinets will hold up before the process needs to be done again is dependent on how often they are used and what sort of maintenance you perform. A thorough cabinet refinishing service could last anywhere between five and ten years or more, depending on the factors talked about above.
Why is cabinet refinishing a smart investment for the look of my house?
Cabinet refinishing is almost always cheaper than purchasing new ones and is a wise investment in many circumstances, including when:
- Current Cabinets Are in Decent Condition: If your cabinets are damaged or decayed, it could be more worthwhile to go with a replacement.
- Living "Green" Is a Priority: If protecting the environment is one of your biggest values, you may want to think about cabinet refinishing as a better way to limit waste by upcycling your existing cabinetry.
- You Want To Achieve a Unique Look: Refinishing can be done in a huge variety of colors and finishes to bring to life a look that is totally unique and matches your tastes.
- Boosting Home Resale Value Cost-Effectively: If you're planning to sell your property, cabinet refinishing can be a relatively inexpensive way to enhance its value and maximize profits.
- You Are Pleased With the Current Layout and Operability: You're existing cabinets might already fit in great with your kitchen's design and provide ideal functionality.
- Avoiding Disruption is Preferred: Cabinet refinishing involves minimal chaos to your daily life compared to a full cabinet replacement.
Homeowners in Pearson, GA have communicated paying nearly 70% less when refinishing their cabinets compared to replacing them. Before picking cabinet refinishing, assess your personal preferences, budget, and the condition of your cabinets to understand if this project is best for you.
One Site Containing All The Information Needed To Hire The Right Cabinet Refinisher Near Pearson, GA Confidently
Cabinet refinishing is a great way to transform the look of your kitchen by updating the appearance of existing cabinets without the need for a total replacement. Professional cabinet refinishers sand and apply your choice of finishes, such as paint, stain, or other methods to your existing cabinets to give a new look that aligns with your sense of style and design preferences.
The cost-effectiveness of cabinet refinishing is one of the first benefits, and several people in Pearson, GA have reported paying up to 70% less than they would on having new cabinets built and hung. Achieving a fresh and updated look for your used cabinets for less money will give you a bigger return on your investment, increasing the value of your home in the process.
Sustainable solutions also play a part in why many people are choosing to refinish their cabinets versus buy and install new ones. Refinishing is a green choice that prioritizes eco-conscious practices in home improvement by minimizing toxic waste and reducing demand for wood products.
Another excellent benefit of cabinet refinishing is that the service will be many times less disruptive to your lifestyle than the mess generated to install new ones. Regardless of buying stock or custom-built new cabinets, the kitchen where they're hung will often need to undergo some degree of demolition and reconstruction for them to fit adequately. The result is much more dust and could take weeks or months to get your kitchen ready for use again, whereas an effective refinishing job is less messy and a convenient alternative for those working with a shorter timeframe.
When considering a contractor for your cabinet refinishing project, get a feel for their experience and skill through galleries of past work, if they offer any guarantees on their workmanship, online customer reviews, and how clearly they communicate with you about time and costs. All of this important information and more can be found on the powerful Thumbtack platform so you can hire a cabinet refinishing contractor in Pearson, GA with confidence.