Find a Cabinet Refinisher in Perry, Georgia
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Cabinet Refinisher Professionals nearCabinet Refinishing // Georgia // Perry
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CABINET REFINISHING
What are the benefits associated with cabinet refinishing rather than hanging new ones?
Cabinet refinishing is an especially beneficial home improvement project that many homeowners discover to be worthwhile. Refinishing cabinets instead of buying new ones is a great way to reduce your impact on the environment by giving used furniture a longer lifespan rather than tossing them into landfills. The process of producing new cabinets also depletes forests and releases toxins into the atmosphere, both of which can be significantly diminished when people choose to repurpose current furniture rather than replace it. A few other great perks of picking cabinet refinishing include:
- Cost-Effectiveness: Purchasing and hanging new kitchen cabinets will be very costly, but refinishing current cabinets will allow you to update their look for much less money.
- Breathe New Life Into Your Kitchen: Cabinet refinishing has the capability to drastically change the look of your kitchen through relatively little work and money.
- Limit Disruption To Your Home: Cabinet refinishing is considered a relatively quick and easy method to update their style compared to installing new ones. Because you're reusing current cabinets that have already been installed, you'll bypass the long process of having custom-made cabinets manufactured and the demolition and reconstruction of your kitchen walls and layout to make them fit.
- Professional Results: You can expect high-quality outcomes when you hire an experienced contractor to take care of your cabinet refinishing project. The proper technique and skill is critical to make sure your cabinets look as you planned, including following the proper steps of prepping the surfaces and permitting the paint or stain to cure before reassembly.
What is the distinction between refacing and refinishing cabinets?
Refacing and refinishing cabinets are two words often used interchangeably, but there are big differences between them and handymen will need to know what service you want. Refacing focuses on replacing the doors and drawer fronts with new materials, while refinishing refreshes the existing doors and drawers via sanding and repainting or restaining them. Each technique features a unique approach and imparts a distinctive result in the aesthetic of your cabinets, the primary differences being that refacing changes materials while refinishing uses existing ones
How many years will cabinets that have been refinished survive
One of the great advantages with wood is that it can be refinished multiple times to make the product look the way it did when new, and this benefit applies to wood cabinets, too. The frequency at which a professional can refinish cabinets is dependent on a few factors, including the durability of the cabinets, the components, and how well the cabinets have been cared for. How many years your refinished cabinets will last before the process needs to be repeated is dependent on wear and tear and what kind of maintenance you perform. A thorough cabinet refinishing job should last anywhere between five and ten years or more, depending on the factors mentioned above.
Why is cabinet refinishing a good investment for the look of my house?
Cabinet refinishing is almost always less expensive than buying new models and is a wise investment in many scenarios, including when:
- Current Cabinets Are in Decent Condition: When your cabinets are damaged or significantly warped, it could be more beneficial to go with a replacement.
- Living "Green" Is a Value: If protecting the environment is one of your biggest values, you might want to think about cabinet refinishing as an ideal way to reduce landfill trash by upcycling your current cabinets.
- You Want To Achieve a Unique Look: Refinishing gives you choices between a wide range of colors and finishes to achieve a look that is wholly unique and suits your tastes.
- Trying To Achieve a Better ROI: If you're preparing to sell your property, cabinet refinishing is a cost-effective way to boost your property's value and maximize ROI.
- You Are Satisfied With the Existing Layout and Operability: You're current cabinets could already fit in perfectly with your kitchen's layout and provide ideal functionality.
- Minimum Disruption is Necessary: Cabinet refinishing involves less chaos to your home in contrast to a complete cabinet replacement.
Property owners in Perry, Georgia have communicated spending nearly 70% less when refinishing their cabinets as opposed to replacing them. Before picking cabinet refinishing, assess your specific preferences, budget, and the condition of your cabinets to understand if this project is right for you.
Discover The Right Contractor for Cabinet Refinishing Near Perry, Georgia
Cabinet refinishing is an excellent way to transform the look of your space by updating the appearance of current cabinets without the need for a full replacement. Experienced cabinet refinishers sand and apply customized finishes, including paint, stain, or other methods to your present cabinets to give a new look that suits your sense of style and design preferences.
The cost-effectiveness of cabinet refinishing is one of its primary perks, and many homeowners in Perry, Georgia have reported spending as much as 70% less than the price of having new cabinets built and installed. Attaining a fresh and modern look for your kitchen cabinets for less money will maximize the return on your investment, boosting the value of your home at the same time.
Sustainable solutions also play a part in why more homeowners are starting to refinish their cabinets instead of buy and install new models. Refinishing is a green choice that prioritizes eco-conscious practices in home improvement by minimizing toxic waste and reducing demand for wood materials.
Another great advantage of cabinet refinishing is that the process is many times less disruptive to your home than the mess generated to install new ones. Regardless of buying stock or custom-made new cabinets, the kitchen where they're installed will often face some degree of demolition and reconstruction for them to fit properly. The result is much more dust and could take weeks or months to get your kitchen ready for use again, whereas an efficient refinishing job is less messy and the better solution for those on a tight schedule.
When selecting an expert for your cabinet refinishing job, get a feel for their knowledge and skill through pictures of their past work, if they supply any warranties on their workmanship, online client reviews, and how well they communicate with you about time and costs. All of this important information and more can be found on the simple-to-use Thumbtack platform so you can hire a cabinet refinishing contractor in Perry, Georgia with confidence.