Find a Pro in Hazard, Kentucky
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Kentucky // Hazard
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What exterior paint color should you select?
When you're deciding on a paint color for your home's exterior, choosing a classic color that goes with your overall design will be the right choice. It's fairly affordable to improve how your home looks with assistance from a trained and experienced painter. These are some of the considerations you should take into account when choosing a color for your exterior painting job:
- Color pattern: The colors you select should complement the overarching look you're going for and the mood you want to form. Make the place your own, especially for people who work from home or spend considerable time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Blues and greens are tasteful shades that have the propensity to give you a serene feeling.
- Productive and energetic: For fresh color that sticks out from the rest, oranges and yellows are vivid enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Subdued, neutral colors like off-white, gray, and beige can make a home feel more cozy and content.
In what ways can hiring an exterior painting contractor improve your project?
Recruiting an exterior painter to apply new paint to your home will usually provide you with a better result than you could bring about by yourself. DIY jobs don't always go as planned unless you're equipped with the materials and skills to execute the project to industry standards. Instead of covering up flaws, homeowners can seek an exterior painting contractor to perform the project as efficiently as possible. The knowledge they've garnered from their experience in the industry will be reflected in the level of quality demonstrated in their craftsmanship. From power washing the siding, applying primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup afterward, you should a painter to do it all. With their first-rate approach and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to worry about them taking shortcuts or providing subpar results.
How can you prepare your home for an exterior painting project?
Exterior painting provides outstanding results when it is completed with careful attention to detail and sticking to the highest standards. Professional painters are equipped with the training, materials, and techniques to perform the project with excellent craftsmanship. Superb craftsmanship begins with taking first steps that let the paint stick and look great for a long time. These are certain steps you should take to prepare for an exterior painting project:
- Pressure wash: Removing dirt and grime gives you a clear area to start working on, so using power washing tools is an effective way to rinse it off.
- Sand away flaky paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will get rid of cracked or flaky parts that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Surface repair compounds can take care of damage on exterior siding so that you can work on a flat finish.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on windows and trim to then paint it with a streamlined finish.
- Put down drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by using drop cloths on decks, sidewalks, and shrubs.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to let the paint adhere.
Can you offer a quote of the price included in painting the exterior of a house?
The expenses related to exterior painting services depends on the prep work, paint, and size of the home. A one-level home can cost around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-level home. It's a great home improvement for many homeowners who want to enhance their property's curb appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements throughout the year. Other criteria that can contribute to the overall price is how skilled your painter is because it can mean higher quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Contact a local painting contractor who can assess the project and give you an accurate quote for the costs you can anticipate to pay.
Compare Exterior Painting Contractors Near Hazard, Kentucky
Start looking for an exterior painting contractor on Thumbtack, so you can easily compare and seek the assistance of companies in Hazard, Kentucky. If your home needs some new paint, you can hire a contractor with the qualifications and knowledge to offer excellent services. You can improve your home's design with new paint that also provides a hardwearing barrier preventing damage. By recruiting a professional to handle the project, you're making sure it will be of high-quality standards.
On our all-inclusive home management app, you can quickly look for contractors, check ratings, and read customer reviews. Homeowners can check out pictures from previous exterior painting jobs to get a solid idea of their level of expertise. Look through contractor profiles and easing your search is a quicker process when you download our free app. It's systematic and hassle-free to use for anyone to select the most suitable professional for the project in their area. Additionally, you can send direct messages, receive a quote, and book an appointment all in one app.
Review the project details with an exterior painting contractor who can give you beneficial tips and help you come up with an elegant color scheme. Painting projects can boost your home value and overall make it stand out in the best way. It's incredible what the right color, sheen, and application can do to ameliorate a space. Thumbtack is here to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with assistance from many local professionals ready to start the project and carry out outstanding workmanship. Get outstanding results by downloading our home management platform and reach out to a skilled exterior painter to take care of the entire process with the utmost attention to detail.