Find a Pro in Gardner, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Massachusetts // Gardner
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What considerations are important when selecting the exterior paint color for your property?
When you're picking a paint color for your home's exterior, selecting a classic color that goes with your overall design will be the best choice. It's somewhat affordable to enhance the appearance of your home with assistance from a trained and equipped painting contractor. These are some of the factors you should think about when picking a color scheme for your exterior painting job:
- Color scheme: The colors you select should go with the general aesthetic you're aiming for and the atmosphere you want to spend time in. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends a lot of time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Blues and greens are tasteful shades that have the tendency to put you at ease.
- Productive and energetic: For a touch of color that stands out from the rest, yellows and oranges are bright enough to bring about the desired results.
- Comfort: Toned down, neutral colors like beige, off-white, and gray can make a home feel more cozy and comfortable.
In what ways can hiring an exterior painting professional enhance your project?
Recruiting an exterior painting company to apply new paint to your home will typically give you a superior result than you could achieve by yourself. DIY jobs don't always go as you hope unless you have the tools and experience to carry out the project to the highest quality standards. Instead of attempting to fix flaws, homeowners can hire an exterior painter to carry out the project as skillfully as possible. The knowledge they've gained from their experience in the industry will be reflected in the level of quality exhibited in their workmanship. From pressure washing the outside, applying primer and paint, and handling the cleanup afterward, you need to a painter to do it all. With their first-rate practices and guaranteed workmanship, you don't have to worry about them taking shortcuts or offering subpar results.
How can you get your home prepared for an exterior painting task?
Exterior painting delivers outstanding results when it's done with close attention to detail and according to the highest standards. Professional painters are equipped with the knowledge, tools, and methods to perform the project with excellent workmanship. Superb workmanship starts with taking first steps that allow the paint to adhere and look great for a long time. These are certain steps you need to take to get ready for an exterior painting project:
- Pressure wash: Removing dirt and grime provides you with a clear area to work with, so using pressure washing tools is a productive way to rinse it off.
- Scrape off loose paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will get rid of flaky or cracked pieces that have been left behind.
- Get surface ready: Surface repair compounds can take care of irregularities on exterior of your home so that you can work with a smooth texture.
- Recaulk: Improve caulk on windows and trim to then paint it with a streamlined result.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by placing drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Putting primer on bare wood and area that's been smoothed out to allow the paint to stay.
How costly is it to carry out an exterior painting project for a home?
The cost of exterior painting services depends on the prep work, paint, and size of the home. A one-story home can cost approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's a worthwhile home improvement for many homeowners who want to maximize their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it safe from the elements at all times. Another factor that can add to the overall cost is how knowledgeable your painter is because it can equate to high-quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Get in touch with a painting contractor near you who can assess the project and give you an accurate estimate for the price you can expect to pay.
Search for Exterior Home Painting Contractors Near Gardner, MA
Begin browsing for an exterior painting professional on Thumbtack, so you can easily compare and hire companies in Gardner, MA. If your home needs some new paint, you can find a professional with the training and background to provide excellent services. You can improve your home's design with a new pop of color that offers a durable barrier preventing damage at the same time. By hiring a contractor to handle the project, you're making sure it'll be of high-quality standards.
On our comprehensive home management app, you can swiftly look for professionals, take a look at ratings, and read testimonials. Homeowners can take a look at other exterior painting jobs to get an understanding of what they can offer. Search through candidate profiles and narrowing down your search is more efficient when you download our no-cost app. It's systematic and simple to use for anyone to select the most qualified professional for the project near them. You can also send direct messages, receive an estimate, and set up a consultation all in one app.
Review the project details with an exterior painting professional who can provide you with helpful recommendations and help you brainstorm an elegant color arrangement. Having a freshly painted house can boost your property value and essentially make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's incredible what the right color, sheen, and application can do to bring some new life into a space. Thumbtack is available to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with assistance from a number of local professionals ready to begin the project and perform outstanding workmanship. Get an outstanding finished product by downloading our app and reach out to a skilled professional to take care of every step in the process with close attention to detail.