Find a Pro in Randolph, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Massachusetts // Randolph
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What factors are critical when picking the exterior paint color for your home?
When you're picking a paint color scheme for your home's exterior, choosing a classic color that complements your overall design will be the perfect choice. It's somewhat affordable to boost the appearance of your home with help from a knowledgeable and equipped painter. These are some of the factors you should think about when selecting a color for your exterior painting job:
- Color scheme: The colors you pick should go with the overall aesthetic you're aiming for and the mood you want to create. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially for people who work from home or spend considerable time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Blues and greens are elegant hues that have the tendency to make you feel at ease.
- Energetic and productive: For a pop of color that's distinctive from the rest, yellows and oranges are bold enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Subdued, versatile colors like gray, beige, and off-white can make a home feel more pleasant and comfortable.
What benefits come with the decision to hire a professional for exterior painting?
Seeking an exterior painting company to apply new paint to your home will normally offer you a superior result than you could achieve by yourself. DIY projects rarely go as planned unless you're equipped with the materials and experience to execute the project to the highest quality standards. Instead of spending time attempting to repair flaws, homeowners can turn to an exterior painting contractor to carry out the project as efficiently as possible. The training they've acquired from their experience in the industry will be reflected in the level of quality demonstrated in their craftsmanship. From power washing the outside, applying primer and paint, and handling the cleanup, you should a contractor to do it all. With their superior process and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to worry about them taking shortcuts or delivering less-than-optimal results.
How can you get your home prepared for an exterior painting job?
Exterior painting delivers outstanding results when it's done with close attention to detail and sticking to high-quality standards. Professional painters are equipped with the skills, materials, and techniques to do the project with exceptional workmanship. Remarkable workmanship starts with taking precautions that allow the paint to stick and look great for a long time. Prepare for an exterior painting project by taking the following steps:
- Pressure wash: Getting rid of dirt and grime offers you a spotless area to start working on, so using power washing equipment is an effective way to wash it off.
- Sand away loose paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will remove cracked or flaky pieces that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Surface repair compounds can take care of irregularities on exterior of your home so that you can work with a clean surface.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on windows and trim to then paint over it for a streamlined varnish.
- Utilize drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by using drop cloths on shrubs, decks, and sidewalks.
- Priming: Putting primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to allow the paint to stick.
How costly is it to execute an exterior painting project for a home?
The expenses related to exterior painting services depends on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story home can have a price of approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's an excellent project for many homeowners who want to boost their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements at all times. Another factor that can contribute to the overall cost is how experienced your contractor is because it can equal high-quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Reach out to a painting contractor near you who can evaluate the project and give you an accurate quote for the costs you can expect to pay.
Search for Exterior Home Painting Contractors in Randolph, MA
Start looking for an exterior painting professional on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and hire companies in Randolph, MA. If your home needs some new paint, you can recruit a contractor with the training and knowledge to deliver excellent services. You can update your home's curb appeal with new paint that provides a durable barrier preventing damage simultaneously. By seeking out a contractor to carry out the project, you're ensuring it'll meet your specifications.
On our comprehensive home management platform, you can swiftly search for professionals, check ratings, and read testimonials. Homeowners can take a look at previous exterior painting projects to get a solid idea of what they can provide. Browsing through candidate profiles and simplifying your search is a quicker process when you use our no-cost platform. It's systematic and easy to use for homeowners to select the most suitable professional for the project near them. You can also direct message professional painters, request a quote, and set up a consultation all in one app.
Review the details of the job with an exterior painting professional who can deliver useful suggestions and help you decide on a beautiful color combination. Having a newly painted house can raise your property value and essentially make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's amazing what the right color, sheen, and application can do to breathe some new life into a space. Thumbtack is here to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with help from a number of local professionals ready to roll up their sleeves and perform exceptional craftsmanship. Get exceptional results by downloading our app and reach out to a skilled painter to handle the entire process with the utmost attention to detail.