Find a Pro in Revere, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Massachusetts // Revere
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What exterior paint color should you pick?
When you're picking a paint color for your home, choosing an elegant color that goes with your overall design will be the best choice. It's fairly affordable to enhance the appearance of your home with assistance from a knowledgeable and experienced painter. These are some of the considerations you should take into account when choosing a color arrangement for your exterior painting job:
- Color scheme: The colors you pick should complement the overarching look you're aiming for and the mood you want to create. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially for people who work from home or spend substantial time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Greens and blues are stylish tones that have the ability to give you a serene feeling.
- Productive and energetic: For a pop of color that's distinctive from the others, oranges and yellows are vivid enough to bring about the desired results.
- Comfort: Toned down, neutral colors like gray, beige, and off-white can make a property feel more comfortable and comfortable.
Why might it be beneficial to recruit the expertise of an exterior painting professional?
Seeking an exterior painter to apply new paint to your property will normally provide you with a superior outcome than you could attain on your own. DIY jobs don't always go as planned unless you're equipped with the materials and skills to carry out the project to industry standards. Instead of spending time covering up mistakes, homeowners can recruit an exterior painting professional to carry out the project as efficiently as possible. The skill they've acquired from their experience in the industry will be mirrored in the degree of quality demonstrated in their workmanship. From pressure washing the outside, applying primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup, you need to a contractor to carry it out. With their high-quality approach and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to worry about them taking shortcuts or providing less-than-satisfactory results.
How can you prepare your house for an exterior painting project?
Exterior painting offers the best results when it's carried out with careful attention to detail and adhering to the highest standards. Professional painters are equipped with the knowledge, materials, and methods to perform the project with exceptional craftsmanship. Superb craftsmanship starts with taking precautions that allow the paint to stick and look great for a long time. Prepare for an exterior painting project by taking these steps:
- Pressure wash: Getting rid of dirt and grime offers you a clean area to start working on, so using pressure washing equipment is a productive way to wash it off.
- Scrape off chipped paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will get rid of flaky or cracked pieces that have been left behind.
- Get surface ready: Surface repair compounds can take care of irregularities on exterior of your home so that you can work on a clean finish.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on windows and trim to then paint it with a streamlined result.
- Put down drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by using drop cloths on shrubs, decks, and sidewalks.
- Priming: Putting primer on bare wood and area that's been repaired to allow the paint to stay.
What's the price associated with painting the exterior of a residential property?
The expenses related to exterior painting services depends on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-level property can cost approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-level property. It's a great project for many homeowners who want to enhance their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements all year round. Other criteria that can influence the overall cost is how skilled your contractor is because it can result in higher quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Contact a local painting contractor who can assess the project and offer you a free quote for the costs you can expect to pay.
Find Exterior House Painting Services in Revere, Massachusetts
Start your search for an exterior painting professional on Thumbtack, where you can conveniently compare and recruit companies in Revere, Massachusetts. If your property needs some new paint, you can hire a professional with the training and background to offer outstanding services. You can upgrade your home's design with a new pop of color that simultaneously provides a durable barrier preventing damage from the elements. By seeking out a professional to carry out the project, you're ensuring it will meet your specifications.
On our full-scope home management platform, you can quickly look for painters, check ratings, and read customer testimonials. Homeowners can check out previous exterior painting jobs to gain a good idea of what they can provide. Look through professional profiles and easing your search is a quicker process when you use our free platform. It's systematic and easy to use for anyone to choose the best candidates for the project near them. You can also direct message contractors, receive a quote, and book an appointment all on one platform.
Go over the details of the job with an exterior painting professional who can provide you with useful recommendations and help you decide on an attractive color arrangement. Having a newly painted house can raise your property value and overall make it stand out in the best way. It's amazing what a good color, sheen, and application can do to breathe some new life into a space. Thumbtack is available to make your home improvement visions come true with assistance from many local contractors prepared to roll up their sleeves and deliver outstanding craftsmanship. Get an outstanding finished product by downloading our home management platform and get in touch with a knowledgeable professional to handle the entire process with close attention to detail.