Find a Pro in Easton, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearPainting // Maine // Easton
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTING
What kind of services will a residential painter offer?
Here is what an expert painter can help with:
- Select Colors: When struggling to identify the most suitable colors for your exterior or interior spaces, a full-service contractor can provide invaluable advice. Services like this can save you time, and you can depend on the knowledge of your certified painter.
- Preparing the Surface: Paint has a difficult time sticking to surfaces that haven't been fully cleaned, sanded and primed beforehand. A full-service professional painter understands this and can take care of this prep work before painting begins.
- Keep an Eye Out for Potential Issues: As your residential painting service prepares for the project, they will assess surfaces for damage. A knowledgeable painting contractor will tell you if they see things such as rotted wood, broken drywall, or damaged trim and moldings. These damages need to be addressed before the project can start, of course. Your professional might then recommend reliable contractors to perform these repairs, or they will take care of it themselves.
- Do Light Fixes: Expert painters are proficient at carrying out such fixes. These include drywall repairs, rotted wood replacement and removal, wallpaper deconstruction, fixing damage to the carpentry and moldings, and more. By enlisting an expert painter, you likely won't have to go searching for other contractors to repair your home.
- Paint: After the painter has prepped the home's surfaces, looked for damage, and conducted necessary repairs, they can start painting your exterior and/or interior.
What's the common rate per hour for most painters?
The average painter's cost of services varies from $22-$43 an hour, and that excludes taxes or overhead.
Bear in mind that this pricing is for the labor of painting services to pay an expert painter per hour. Therefore, that price does not reflect the addition of insurance, tax, tools, or any gallons of paint.
Does interior painting provide a good return on investment?
Almost always the answer will be yes, and there are benefits from interior painting projects:
- Boost the Value of Your House: A good paint job can communicate to potential buyers that you have taken exceptional care of your property. It can also help sell a house that's on the market faster, even above its listing price. Even if you are not thinking about selling your house in the foreseeable future, a proper interior paint job by an expert painter could last up to 7 years. Interior painting can be thought of as a home improvement investment with one of the best ROIs when considering the effect on property value and appeal.
- Boost Your Mood at Home: Because interior painting is a relatively inexpensive project to update your house, it can be one of the best tools to make your home a more comforting and happy place. If you have not painted your interior recently and have poor colors that you might not like anymore or didn't choose, your rooms may not be a space where you truly feel at peace. Also, growing numbers of residents are choosing to work at home and/or staying home a lot more, so making the colors in your home appealing is a higher priority. Depending on what option you choose, the right paint color can affect your mood as you desire — peaceful and rested (blues and greens), lively and motivated (yellows and oranges), and even safe and content (neutral colors).
- Safeguard From Damage to Your House: Getting your interior painted protects your residence now and prevents future damage from occurring inside and outside of your walls. The majority of interior walls are manufactured with materials that naturally retain moisture. Over time, enough absorption can lead to degraded walls which can be risky to your property's structural integrity. Moisture inside walls becomes a catalyst for mold growth which can lead to health dangers. Paint enables you to keep moisture from infiltrating the porous walls of your residence.
- Boost Air Quality in and Around Your House: Paints currently are manufactured with low or no VOCs. In case you or your loved ones suffer from allergies, asthma, or are sensitive to chemicals, this is a huge benefit and a great option for your household. A fresh coat of paint also keeps dirt and other pollutants to a minimum which will enhance your household's air quality even more.
- Make Your House Look Fantastic: All residences harbor flaws and imperfections. Walls frequently contain scratches, dings, and markings from the use of your house over time. Getting your house's interior painted removes those cosmetic issues and can make your home look updated and clean. A lustrous coat of paint put on by an expert contractor will also update your home with a contemporary look.
What is the least busiest season of year for painters?
A major benefit to scheduling during the winter season is that there is a much lower demand for painting services. The colder conditions often keep people from doing projects, so painting companies have more open spots in their schedules.
Therefore, it's possible they'll charge a lower rates than what they normally do in peak times of the year like summer. Summer is a time when most painters are scheduled around the clock for months on end.
Experienced Home Painters Serving Near Easton, Maine
When you need a dependable house painter in Easton, Maine, Thumbtack is the fastest way to find the right contractor matching your budget and needs. Painting your house is an excellent choice to bring new life into your property while also significantly increasing your home's value. Painting your house inside and out every few years is a relatively affordable and fast home improvement project that delivers a good ROI in more ways than one.
How a freshly painted house can boost your peace and happiness shouldn't be discounted as one of the most rewarding reasons to perform this home improvement project. An experienced and knowledgeable painting contractor can bring any vision you come up with to reality or make excellent suggestions about various paint types and colors to achieve a look you'll love. Various colors can even instill a certain mood for anyone visiting a room, with colors such as blue and green triggering feelings of peace and calm while yellows and light greys can instill an added sense of motivation and energy.
Painting the exterior and inside of your house also provides plenty of useful benefits for its structural integrity. Paint works as a layer of defense to protect surfaces from a variety of issues caused by bugs, fungus, and climate, and can even increase the lifespan of trim and siding. Mildew is one of the worst causes of home decay, but the sealing function of a professional paint job will keep those surfaces drier – an advantage for indoor air quality, too. And don't forget that the look of expert work will refresh the appearance of your home inside and out, significantly raising its curb appeal and ultimate value.
Thumbtack is an easy-to-use tool that brings together all the necessary information to let you find the best painting contractor for the job. Efficiently browse through profiles of vetted painters in Easton, Maine and nearby areas based on the search criteria you care about most, such as customer reviews, cost, availability, and more. Our unique system also permits you to directly communicate with professional house painters safely and securely to get the answers to any specific questions and concerns you have. Explore Thumbtack for yourself now and begin narrowing down your hunt for a contractor who can deliver the quality services you deserve.