Find a Pro in Concord, Michigan
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Michigan // Concord
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
How do you pick the best exterior paint color?
When you're deciding on a paint color for your home, choosing a classic color that goes with your overall design will be the perfect choice. It's fairly inexpensive to enhance the appearance of your home with assistance from a knowledgeable and experienced painter. These are some of the factors you should consider when picking a color arrangement for your exterior painting project:
- Color scheme: The colors you pick should flow with the overarching aesthetic you're aiming for and the mood you want to form. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends a lot of time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Greens and blues are elegant tones that have the tendency to put you at ease.
- Productive and energetic: For fresh color that stands out from the rest, oranges and yellows are bold enough to achieve the desired results.
- Comfort: Toned down, neutral colors like gray, beige, and off-white can make a home feel more cozy and content.
What advantages come with the choice to recruit a professional for exterior painting?
Seeking an exterior painting contractor to apply new paint to your home will typically provide you with a better result than you could attain by yourself. DIY projects don't always go as planned unless you have the tools and knowledge to execute the project to industry standards. Instead of covering up mistakes, homeowners can seek an exterior painter to perform the project as skillfully as possible. The knowledge they've acquired from their experience in the industry will be mirrored in the level of quality exhibited in their craftsmanship. From power washing the exterior, applying primer and paint, and handling the cleanup afterward, you need to hire a painter to do it all. With their high-quality process and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or providing less-than-optimal results.
How do you get a home ready for exterior painting?
Exterior painting offers the best results when it is done with careful attention to detail and adhering to the highest standards. Professional painters are prepared with the knowledge, tools, and methods to conduct the project with exceptional workmanship. Remarkable workmanship starts with taking preliminary steps that let the paint stay and look great for many years. Get ready for an exterior painting project by taking these steps:
- Power wash: Removing dirt and grime offers you a spotless area to start working on, so using power washing tools is an effective way to wash it off.
- Scrape off flaky paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will remove flaky or cracked pieces that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Surface repair compounds can take care of flaws on exterior of your home so that you can work with a clean texture.
- Recaulk: Redo caulk on windows and trim to then paint it for a streamlined finish.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by placing drop cloths on shrubs, decks, and sidewalks.
- Priming: Putting primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to let the paint stick.
How costly is it to execute an exterior painting project for a home?
The expenses related to exterior painting services are based on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-level home can cost around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-level home. It's a worthy project for many homeowners who want to enhance their property's curb appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements throughout the year. Other criteria that can influence the overall price is how skilled your painter is because it can equal high-quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Reach out to a painting contractor near you who can assess the project and give you an accurate estimate for the price you can anticipate to pay.
Find and Hire Exterior House Painting Services in Concord, Michigan
Start browsing for an exterior painting contractor on Thumbtack, so you can easily compare and recruit companies in Concord, Michigan. If your home needs some new paint, you can hire a contractor with the skills and background to deliver high-quality services. You can update your home's appearance with a fresh pop of color that provides a durable barrier preventing damage simultaneously. By hiring a professional to handle the project, you're ensuring the work will meet your specifications.
On our full-scope home management platform, you can swiftly look for contractors, take a look at ratings, and read testimonials. Homeowners can take a look at previous exterior painting projects to get an understanding of their level of expertise. Search through professional profiles and easing your search is more efficient when you download our free platform. It's streamlined and easy to use for anyone to select the best professional for the project in their area. You can even direct message professional painters, ask for a quote, and set up a consultation all in one place.
Review the project details with an exterior painting contractor who can provide you with beneficial recommendations and help you brainstorm a beautiful color combination. Having a newly painted house can increase your property value and overall make it stand out in the best way. It's amazing what a good color, sheen, and application can do to breathe some new life into a place. Thumbtack is here to make your home improvement visions come true with assistance from several local contractors prepared to start the project and deliver excellent craftsmanship. Get exceptional results by using our app and contacting a knowledgeable professional to take care of every step in the process with the utmost attention to detail.