Find a Pro in Benson, Minnesota
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Minnesota // Benson
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What exterior paint color should you choose?
When you're picking a paint color for your home's exterior, choosing an elegant color that complements your overall design will be the right choice. It's somewhat inexpensive to improve the appearance of your home with help from a skilled and equipped painter. These are some of the considerations you should take into account when choosing a color for your exterior painting job:
- Color arrangement: The colors you choose should flow with the overarching design you're going for and the mood you want to spend time in. Make it reflect your personal tastes, especially for people who work from home or spend substantial time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Blues and greens are tasteful tones that have the tendency to give you a comfortable feeling.
- Productive and energetic: For a pop of color that sticks out from the others, oranges and yellows are bright enough to bring about the desired results.
- Comfort: Subdued, versatile colors like gray, beige, and off-white can make a property feel more cozy and comfortable.
Why should you engage the services of an exterior painting contractor?
Recruiting an exterior painter to apply new paint to your property will typically give you a better result than you could achieve on your own. DIY projects don't always go as you hope unless you have the tools and skills to carry out the job to the highest quality standards. Instead of attempting to repair errors, homeowners can recruit an exterior painting contractor to perform the job as efficiently as possible. The training they've garnered from their experience in the industry will be mirrored in the degree of quality demonstrated in their workmanship. From power washing the siding, putting on the primer and paint, and handling the cleanup, you need to hire a contractor to execute it. With their first-rate practices and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to worry about them cutting corners or providing subpar results.
What actions are involved in preparing a property for exterior painting?
Exterior painting delivers excellent results when it's carried out with close attention to detail and according to the highest standards. Professional painters are equipped with the training, tools, and methods to conduct the job with exceptional craftsmanship. Superb craftsmanship begins with taking precautions that help the paint stay and look great for a long time. These are some of the steps you need to take to prepare for an exterior painting job:
- Power wash: Getting rid of dirt and grime offers you a spotless area to begin working on, so using power washing tools is a productive way to rinse it off.
- Scrape off flaky paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will get rid of cracked or flaky pieces that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Surface repair compounds can fix flaws on exterior siding so that you can work with a flat texture.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on windows and trim to then paint it with a streamlined varnish.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by placing drop cloths on shrubs, decks, and sidewalks.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been smoothed out to help the paint stay.
What's the cost of painting a home's exterior?
The cost of exterior painting services depends on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-level property can have a price of around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-level property. It's a great home improvement for many homeowners who want to boost their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it protected from the elements all year round. Another factor that can contribute to the overall cost is how knowledgeable your contractor is because it can mean higher quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Contact a painting contractor near you who can assess the project and offer you a free quote for the price you can expect to pay.
Find and Hire Exterior Home Painting Contractors Near Benson, MN
Begin your search for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and hire companies in Benson, MN. If your property needs some new paint, you can recruit a contractor with the training and experience to deliver excellent services. You can upgrade your property's curb appeal with a fresh pop of color that simultaneously offers a durable barrier preventing damage. By hiring a contractor to handle the job, you're making sure it will be of the highest quality standards.
On our all-inclusive home management platform, you can swiftly browse for contractors, check ratings, and read customer reviews. Homeowners can take a look at other exterior painting projects to gain a solid idea of what they can provide. Look through professional profiles and easing your search is more efficient when you use our no-charge platform. It's streamlined and hassle-free to use for homeowners to pick the best contractor for the job near them. Additionally, you can direct message contractors, receive a quote, and schedule an appointment all on one platform.
Review the project details with an exterior painter who can deliver useful tips and help you come up with a beautiful color arrangement. Having a freshly painted house can boost your property value and essentially make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's amazing what the right sheen, color, and application can do to add some new life into a space. Thumbtack is here to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with help from a number of local contractors ready to begin the project and perform excellent craftsmanship. Get an outstanding finished product by using our app and reach out to an experienced painter to take care of every step in the process with careful attention to detail.