Find a Pro in Lakefield, Minnesota
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Minnesota // Lakefield
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What exterior paint color should you pick?
When you're picking a paint color scheme for your home, selecting a classic color that goes with your overall design will be the best choice. It's fairly affordable to enhance how your home looks with help from a knowledgeable and experienced contractor. These are some of the factors you should think about when choosing a color for your exterior painting project:
- Color pattern: The colors you pick should go with the overall look you're aiming for and the ambiance you want to create. Make the place your own, especially if you're someone who works from home or spends considerable time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Blues and greens are tasteful hues that have the propensity to give you a contented feeling.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that's distinctive from the rest, yellows and oranges are bright enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Subdued, versatile colors like gray, beige, and off-white can make a home feel more cozy and comfortable.
How can recruiting an exterior painting contractor enhance your project?
Hiring an exterior painter to apply new paint to your home will normally provide you with a high-quality outcome than you could bring about on your own. DIY projects rarely go as you hope unless you have the tools and skills to carry out the job to the highest quality standards. Instead of covering up mistakes, homeowners can seek an exterior painter to carry out the job as efficiently as possible. The training they've gained from their experience in the industry will be reflected in the degree of quality exhibited in their craftsmanship. From power washing the outside, applying primer and paint, and handling the cleanup afterward, you should a contractor to execute it. With their superior process and guaranteed work, you don't have to worry about them taking shortcuts or offering subpar results.
How can you get your home ready for an exterior painting service?
Exterior painting offers outstanding results when it is done with close attention to detail and adhering to the highest standards. Professional painters are prepared with the knowledge, tools, and techniques to perform the job with outstanding craftsmanship. Remarkable craftsmanship begins with taking preliminary steps that help the paint stay and look beautiful for many years. These are certain steps you should take to prepare for an exterior painting job:
- Pressure wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt provides you with a clear area to work with, so using power washing tools is a productive way to rinse it off.
- Sand away flaky paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will remove flaky or cracked pieces that are still remaining.
- Prepare surface: Compounds used to repair surfaces can fix damage on exterior siding so that you can work with a flat texture.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on windows and trim to then paint it with a sleek varnish.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by placing drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Putting primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to help the paint stay.
How much does an exterior painting project cost?
The expenses related to exterior painting services are based on the prep work, paint, and size of the home. A one-story home can have a price of approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's a great investment for many homeowners who want to boost their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements at all times. Another factor that can influence the overall price is how knowledgeable your contractor is because it can result in higher quality craftsmanship and guaranteed services. Get in touch with a painting contractor near you who can discuss the project and provide you with a free quote for the price you can anticipate to pay.
Thumbtack is the Convenient Way to Find Exterior Painting Contractors Near Lakefield, MN
Start browsing for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, where you can conveniently compare and recruit companies in Lakefield, MN. If your home needs some new paint, you can recruit a professional with the training and experience to offer excellent services. You can upgrade your property's aesthetic with a new pop of color that offers a durable barrier preventing damage simultaneously. By seeking out a painter to take care of the job, you're ensuring it'll meet your specifications.
On our comprehensive home management platform, you can efficiently look for painters, check ratings, and read reviews. Homeowners can take a look at pictures from previous exterior painting projects to gain a solid idea of their degree of expertise. Search through candidate profiles and easing your search is more efficient when you download our no-cost app. It's convenient and hassle-free to use for anyone to choose the most suitable contractor for the job in their area. Additionally, you can send direct messages, ask for a quote, and schedule a consultation all in one app.
Discuss the details of the project with an exterior painter who can provide you with beneficial tips and help you brainstorm an attractive color combination. Having a newly painted home can raise your property value and essentially make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's awesome what a good sheen, color, and application can do to breathe some new life into a place. Thumbtack is here to make your home improvement visions come true with help from several local professionals ready to roll up their sleeves and carry out outstanding work. Get exceptional results by downloading our app and reach out to an experienced professional to handle the whole process with close attention to detail.