Find a Pro in Stacy, Minnesota
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTING
What do painters usually charge per hour?
The average painter's cost of labor varies from $22-$43 an hour, without tax or product included.
Take into account that this cost is for the painting services themselves to pay a painting contractor hourly. That's only the labor. Insurance, tax, equipment, or the paint itself is not reflected in that cost.
Is it a good decision to prioritize interior painting for my residence?
Almost always the answer will be yes, and there are benefits from interior painting projects:
- Increase the Appeal of Your Residence: A good paint job will communicate to potential buyers that you have taken exceptional care of your residence. It will also help sell a residence that's on the market quicker, even above its listing price. Even if you are not contemplating selling your residence in the near future, a proper interior paint job by a professional painting contractor could last up to 7 years. You will be making an investment in your residence that truly pays off.
- Improve Your Mood at Home: Because interior painting is an economical way to update your house, it is one of the most effective tools to make your home a more comforting and happy space. If you haven't painted your house in the past few years and have boring colors that you might not like anymore or didn't choose, your home may not be a space where you truly feel at peace. Additionally, growing numbers of people are working at home and/or staying home a lot more, so making the interior in your home appealing is a bigger priority. Depending on the color scheme you choose, the right paint color will help you feel differently — peaceful and rested (blues and greens), energetic and motivated (yellows and oranges), or even feel comfortable and content (neutral colors).
- Safeguard From Damage to Your Home: Getting your interior painted secures your residence now and prevents future damage from happening inside and outside of your walls. Most interior walls are manufactured with materials which easily absorb moisture. Over time, too much absorption will lead to compromised walls which can be detrimental to your home's structural integrity. Moisture behind walls becomes a catalyst for mold growth which can lead to health concerns. Paint enables you to keep water from getting into the porous walls of your property.
- Strengthen Air Quality Throughout Your Residence: Paints these days are made with low or no VOCs. If you or your family suffer from allergies, breathing issues, or are sensitive to chemicals, this is a huge benefit and a great choice for your household. A new coat of paint also limits dirt and other allergens to a minimum which will enhance your home's air quality exponentially.
- Make Your Home Look Fantastic: All homes harbor flaws and imperfections. Walls frequently have scratches, dings, and marks from the use of your residence over time. Getting your house's interior painted covers all imperfections and will make your room look refreshed and clean. A new paint color for your interior will also modernize your residence.
At which time of the year are painters usually less busy?
One of the biggest selling points about hiring within the winter months is that there is a much lower demand for painting services. The weather often keeps most homeowners from wanting to do home improvement projects, so painting professionals have the availability.
For that reason, it's possible they'll decrease their rates than what they normally charge in peak seasons like summer. This is when most painters are scheduled around the clock for months on end.
What is the average labor cost to paint the interior of a house?
The cost to paint the inside of your residence depends on the overall size of the space. One 300-square-foot space will be much more economical than the entire home, especially a big residence.
You should expect to spend around $3 to $7 per square foot when enlisting a nearby painter to paint the inside of your residence. You'll spend less if you paint the interior on your own or reside in a region with low labor rates. However, other factors can raise the cost even more, and you may spend as much as $8 per square foot or higher if you have high ceilings, need structural repair, or want accent walls.
Professional Residential Painters Serving Near Stacy, Minnesota
When you need a reliable house painter near Stacy, Minnesota, Thumbtack is the fastest way to find the right contractor suiting your budget and needs. Painting your house is a great choice to breathe new life into your residence while also significantly increasing its curb appeal. Painting your house inside and out every few years is a relatively affordable and quick home improvement project that provides a big ROI in more ways than one.
How a newly painted house can improve your comfort and happiness cannot be overlooked as one of the best reasons to carry out this home improvement project. A skilled and professional painting contractor will be able to bring any vision you come up with to life or make great suggestions about different paint brands and colors to lock down a style you'll love. Various colors will even instill a certain mood when you're inside a room, with colors like blue and green bringing out feelings of peace and calm while yellows and light greys can instill an added sense of motivation and creativity.
Painting the exterior and inside of your residence also gives several practical benefits for its durability. Paint acts as a sealant to secure surfaces from a host of problems caused by bugs, fungus, and weather, and can even increase the lifespan of trim and siding. Mildew is one of the worst culprits of home decay, but the sealing function of a quality paint job will keep those surfaces dry – an advantage that improves indoor air quality, too. And don't forget that the look of expert work will refresh the appearance of your property inside and out, significantly increasing its curb appeal and monetary value.
Thumbtack is a user-friendly site that collects all the necessary information to help you discover the perfect painting contractor for the job. Easily browse through profiles of vetted painters in Stacy, Minnesota and the surrounding areas prioritizing the search criteria you care about most, such as customer reviews, cost, availability, and more. Our all-in-one system also enables you to directly message professional house painters safely and securely to get the answers to any specific questions and concerns regarding your project quickly. Use Thumbtack for yourself now and begin narrowing down your hunt for the pro who will deliver the quality and value you need.