Find a Cabinet Refinisher in New Florence, Missouri
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Cabinet Refinisher Professionals nearCabinet Refinishing // Missouri // New Florence
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CABINET REFINISHING
How can cabinet refinishing be beneficial?
Cabinet refinishing is an especially beneficial home improvement task that plenty of homeowners find worthwhile. Refinishing cabinets rather than buying new ones is a great way to reduce your impact on the environment by giving used furniture a longer lifespan rather than contribute to landfills. The process of constructing new cabinets also depletes forests and expels pollution into the atmosphere, both of which are significantly lessened when you choose to repurpose existing furniture rather than throw it out. A few other great advantages of choosing cabinet refinishing are:
- Cost-Effectiveness: Buying and installing new kitchen cabinets can be very costly, but refinishing current cabinets will allow you to update their look relatively affordably.
- Breathe New Life Into Your Kitchen: Cabinet refinishing can drastically switch up the look of your kitchen with relatively little work or resources.
- Limit Disruption To Your Life: Cabinet refinishing is considered a relatively quick and easy technique to refresh their style compared to installing new ones. Since you're repurposing existing cabinets that have already been installed, you'll bypass the hassle of having new cabinets manufactured or the demolition and reconstruction of your kitchen walls and layout to ensure they fit.
- High-Quality Results: You can expect excellent results when you allow a vetted contractor to carry out your cabinet refinishing project. The right technique and experience is critical to make sure your cabinets look as you wished, including close attention to necessary steps of prepping the surfaces and permitting the paint or stain to cure before reassembly.
I've heard of cabinet refacing - is it similar to refinishing them?
Refacing and refinishing cabinets are two terms sometimes used interchangeably, but there are distinct differences between the two and professional contractors will need to understand what service you want. Refacing is a process of substituting the doors or drawer fronts with new materials, while refinishing transforms the existing doors or drawers via sanding and repainting or restaining them. Each technique features a unique approach and gives a certain outcome in the appearance of your cabinets, the key differences being that refacing changes materials while refinishing uses existing ones
How frequently can cabinets undergo refinishing
One of the great benefits about wood is that it is able to be refinished many times to make furniture look the way it did when new, and this benefit applies to wood cabinets, too. The frequency at which you can refinish cabinets is dependent on many factors, such as the quality of the cabinets, the components, and how well the cabinets have been cared for. How many years any refinished cabinets will hold up before the project needs to be repeated is dependent on wear and tear and what sort of maintenance you conduct. A professional cabinet refinishing service can last anywhere from 5 to 10 years or more, depending on the factors talked about above.
Why can cabinet refinishing be the most suitable option for my house?
Cabinet refinishing is almost always more affordable than installing new models and is a smart investment in many circumstances, including when:
- Existing Cabinets Are in Good Condition: If the cabinets are damaged or deteriorating, it might be more beneficial to consider replacement.
- Environmental Sustainability Is a Value: If environmental sustainability is a priority, you may want to consider cabinet refinishing as an ideal way to reduce waste by refreshing your existing cabinetry.
- You Want To Achieve a Unique Look: Refinishing gives you choices between a huge range of colors and finishes to achieve a vision that is totally unique and matches your sense of style.
- Boosting Home Resale Value Cost-Effectively: If you're preparing to sell your house, cabinet refinishing is a relatively inexpensive project to boost your property's appeal to try and maximize profits.
- You Are Pleased With the Current Layout and Functionality: You're existing cabinets might already work great with your kitchen's layout and provide ideal functionality.
- Minimum Disruption is Necessary: Cabinet refinishing results in less chaos to your home in contrast to a complete cabinet replacement.
Homeowners in New Florence, Missouri have detailed spending as much as 70% less when refinishing their cabinets compared to replacing them. Prior to picking cabinet refinishing, assess your specific preferences, budget, and the condition of your cabinets to know if this project is best for you.
Discover a Professional for Cabinet Refinishing Near New Florence, Missouri
Cabinet refinishing is a great way to beautify the look of your kitchen by updating the appearance of existing cabinets without the need for a total replacement. Experienced cabinet refinishers sand and apply customized finishes, including paint, stain, or other methods to your existing cabinets to give a new look that suits your sense of style and design preferences.
The affordability of cabinet refinishing is one of its primary perks, and several homeowners in New Florence, Missouri have reported spending as much as 70% less than the price of having new cabinets built and installed. Achieving a fresh and updated look for your kitchen cabinets for less money will maximize the return on your investment, increasing the value of your home simultaneously.
Sustainable solutions also play a part in why more homeowners are starting to refinish their cabinets versus buy and install new models. Refinishing is a green option that aligns with eco-conscious practices in home improvement by minimizing harmful waste and reducing demand for cutting more trees.
Another great advantage of cabinet refinishing is that the process is much less chaotic to your household than the mess generated to install new ones. Whether buying stock or custom-built new cabinets, the kitchen where they're installed will often face some level of demolition and reconstruction for them to fit properly. The result is much more dust and could take weeks or months before the room is ready for use again, whereas an efficient refinishing job is less messy and a convenient alternative for those working with a shorter timeframe.
When selecting an expert for your cabinet refinishing job, get a feel for their experience and skill through galleries of past work, if they supply any warranties on their workmanship, online client reviews, and how well they communicate with you about time and budget. All of this valuable information and more can be found on the easy-to-use Thumbtack platform to help you hire a cabinet refinishing contractor in New Florence, Missouri with confidence.