Find a Pro in Taylor, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // Mississippi // Taylor
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
How do you select the best exterior paint color?
When you're deciding on a paint color for your home, choosing a classic color that goes with your overall design will be the perfect choice. It's relatively affordable to boost the appearance of your home with assistance from a skilled and experienced painting contractor. These are some of the factors you should consider when deciding on a color arrangement for your exterior painting job:
- Color pattern: The colors you pick should flow with the general aesthetic you're going for and the mood you want to spend time in. Make the place your own, especially for people who work from home or spend substantial time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Greens and blues are tasteful hues that have the ability to give you a contented feeling.
- Energetic and productive: For a touch of color that sticks out from the others, yellows and oranges are bold enough to bring about the desired results.
- Comfort: Muted, versatile colors like gray, beige, and off-white can make a home feel more cozy and comfortable.
Why should you retain the services of a professional exterior painting contractor?
Hiring an exterior painting contractor to apply new paint to your home will usually provide you with a superior outcome than you could attain by yourself. DIY projects rarely go as you hope unless you have the materials and knowledge to execute the project to industry standards. Instead of attempting to fix flaws, homeowners can hire an exterior painter to carry out the project as efficiently as possible. The skill they've gained from their experience in the field will be mirrored in the degree of quality exhibited in their workmanship. From power washing the outside, putting on the primer and paint, and handling the cleanup afterward, you should a painter to carry it out. With their superior process and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to worry about them taking shortcuts or providing less-than-satisfactory results.
What steps should be taken to prepare a home for exterior painting?
Exterior painting offers outstanding results when it's done with close attention to detail and adhering to the highest standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the skills, materials, and methods to conduct the project with exceptional workmanship. First-rate workmanship starts with taking precautions that let the paint stick and look great for many years. Get ready for an exterior painting project by taking the following steps:
- Pressure wash: Removing grime and dirt provides you with a clean area to work with, so using power washing tools is a productive way to wash it off.
- Sand away flaky paint: Sanding down and scraping old paint will get rid of flaky or cracked parts that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Compounds used to repair surfaces can fix irregularities on exterior of your home so that you can work on a flat finish.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on windows and trim to then paint it for a streamlined varnish.
- Put down drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by using drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Putting primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to let the paint adhere.
Can you offer an estimate of the cost included in painting the exterior of a house?
The expenses related to exterior painting services depends on the prep work, paint, and size of the home. A one-story home can cost approximately $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story home. It's a great investment for many homeowners who want to maximize their property's curb appeal and keep it damage-free from the elements at all times. Another factor that can influence the overall cost is how experienced your painter is because it can equate to high-quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Get in touch with a painting contractor near you who can evaluate the project and give you a free estimate for the expenses you can expect to pay.
Thumbtack is the Convenient Way to Find Exterior Painting Companies in Taylor, Mississippi
Begin looking for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and recruit companies in Taylor, Mississippi. If your home needs some new paint, you can recruit a professional with the qualifications and background to deliver excellent services. You can upgrade your property's curb appeal with a new pop of color that provides a hardwearing barrier preventing damage simultaneously. By recruiting a contractor to carry out the project, you're making sure the work will be of the highest quality standards.
On our comprehensive home management platform, you can swiftly search for professionals, check ratings, and read reviews. Homeowners can check out other exterior painting projects to get an understanding of their degree of expertise. Look through professional profiles and simplifying your search is a quicker process when you download our no-cost platform. It's streamlined and hassle-free to use for homeowners to find the best professional for the project near them. In addition, you can send direct messages, request an estimate, and set up an appointment all on one platform.
Discuss the project details with an exterior painter who can provide you with useful suggestions and help you come up with an elegant color arrangement. Painting can raise your property value and generally make it stand out in the best way. It's amazing what the right sheen, color, and application can do to breathe some new life into a space. Thumbtack is available to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with assistance from many local contractors prepared to start the project and perform exceptional craftsmanship. Get exceptional results by using our home management platform and get in touch with an experienced professional to handle every step in the process with close attention to detail.