Find a Cabinet Refinisher in Glen, New Hampshire
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Cabinet Refinisher Professionals nearCabinet Refinishing // New Hampshire // Glen
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CABINET REFINISHING
What kind of perks can I expect by choosing to refinish my cabinets?
Cabinet refinishing is a highly advantageous home improvement task that plenty of homeowners discover to be worthwhile. Refinishing cabinets instead of completely replacing them is a smart way to reduce your impact to the environment by giving used furniture a longer lifespan rather than tossing them into landfills. The method of manufacturing new cabinets also depletes forests and expels pollution into the atmosphere, both of which can be significantly lessened when people choose to upcycle current furniture rather than replace it. Some other excellent advantages of picking cabinet refinishing include:
- Cost-Efficient: Purchasing and putting in new kitchen cabinets will be very expensive, but refinishing existing ones will allow you to update their look relatively affordably.
- Refresh the Look of Your Kitchen: Cabinet refinishing has the capability to drastically switch up the look of your kitchen through relatively little work or resources.
- Limit Disruption To Your Home: Cabinet refinishing is seen as a relatively quick and hassle-free way to change their look compared to installing new ones. Since you're utilizing current cabinets that have already been installed, you'll bypass the trouble of having custom-made cabinets built from scratch and the demolition and reconstruction of your kitchen walls and layout to ensure they fit.
- High-Quality Results: You can expect professional outcomes when you allow an experienced contractor to take care of your cabinet refinishing project. The proper technique and experience is crucial to ensure your cabinets look as you planned, including close attention to necessary steps of prepping the surfaces and permitting the paint or stain to cure before reassembly.
In what aspects do cabinet refacing and refinishing them differ?
Refacing and refinishing cabinets are two words sometimes used interchangeably, but there are big differences between the two and professional contractors will need to understand which service you need. Refacing focuses on replacing the doors or drawer fronts with new ones, while refinishing refreshes the present doors or drawers by sanding and repainting or restaining them. Each method features its own unique approach and imparts a certain effect in the aesthetic of your cabinets, the key differences being that refacing changes materials while refinishing uses existing ones
How often could cabinets be refinished?
One of the best benefits about wood is that it is able to be refinished many times to make furniture appear the way it did when new, and this benefit applies to wood cabinets, as well. The frequency at which one can refinish cabinets is dependent on many factors, including the quality of the cabinets, the components, and how well the cabinets have been maintained. How long any refinished cabinets will hold up before the service needs to be done again is dependent on how often they are used and what kind of maintenance you conduct. A well-done cabinet refinishing service should last anywhere between five and ten years or longer, depending on the factors talked about above.
Why will cabinet refinishing be the best option for my space?
Cabinet refinishing is almost always less expensive than buying new models and is a worthwhile investment in many scenarios, including when:
- Current Cabinets Are in Good Condition: When the cabinets are damaged or decayed, it may be more beneficial to consider replacement.
- Living "Green" Is a Value: If environmental sustainability is a priority, you may want to think about cabinet refinishing as a better way to limit waste by refreshing your current cabinetry.
- You Want Unique and Personalized Cabinets: Refinishing can be done in a wide variety of colors and finishes to achieve a look that is wholly unique and suits your sense of style.
- Boosting Home Resale Value Cost-Effectively: If you're preparing to sell your residence, cabinet refinishing can be a cost-effective project to boost its appeal to try and maximize ROI.
- You Are Satisfied With the Existing Layout and Functionality: You're current cabinets may already fit in perfectly with your kitchen's design and provide ideal functionality.
- Avoiding Disruption is Necessary: Cabinet refinishing involves less disruption to your lifestyle compared to a full cabinet replacement.
Homeowners in Glen, New Hampshire have reported paying as much as 70% less when refinishing their cabinets compared to replacing them. Prior to picking cabinet refinishing, analyze your specific needs, budget, and the condition of your cabinets to know if this project is right for you.
One Place for All The Information Necessary To Hire a Professional Cabinet Refinisher Near Glen, New Hampshire With Confidence
Cabinet refinishing is a great way to beautify the look of your home by updating the appearance of current cabinets without the need for a complete replacement. Professional cabinet refinishers sand and apply customized finishes, such as paint, stain, or other methods to your existing cabinets to give a new look that fits your sense of style and design preferences.
The cost-effectiveness of cabinet refinishing is one of its primary benefits, and many homeowners in Glen, New Hampshire have reported paying up to 70% less than they would on having new cabinets built and installed. Achieving a fresh and modern look for your used cabinets for less money will maximize the return on your investment, boosting the value of your house simultaneously.
Environmental considerations also play a part in why many homeowners are choosing to refinish used cabinets instead of buy and install new models. Refinishing is a green option that prioritizes eco-conscious practices in home improvement by minimizing harmful waste and lessening demand for wood products.
Another great benefit of cabinet refinishing is that the process will be many times less chaotic to your home than the work it takes to install new ones. Regardless of buying stock or custom-made new cabinets, the kitchen where they're installed will likely need to undergo some degree of demolition and reconstruction before they fit properly. The result is much more debris everywhere and could take weeks or months before the room is ready for use again, whereas an efficient refinishing job is less messy and the better solution for anyone working with a shorter timeframe.
When selecting an expert for your cabinet refinishing project, get a feel for their experience and expertise through galleries of past work, if they supply any warranties on their workmanship, online customer reviews, and how clearly they communicate with you about time and costs. All of this valuable information and more is on the simple-to-use Thumbtack platform so you can hire a cabinet refinishing contractor in Glen, New Hampshire with confidence.