Find a Pro in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Exterior Painting Professionals nearExterior Painting // New Jersey // Atlantic Highlands
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
How do you choose the appropriate exterior paint color?
When you're deciding on a paint color scheme for your home's exterior, choosing a classic color that goes with your overall aesthetic will be the best choice. It's fairly inexpensive to enhance the appearance of your home with assistance from a trained and experienced painting contractor. These are some of the factors you should think about when choosing a color arrangement for your exterior painting job:
- Color scheme: The colors you choose should go with the general aesthetic you're aiming for and the ambiance you want to spend time in. Make the place your own, especially for people who work from home or spend substantial time there.
- Feeling calm and relaxed: Blues and greens are stylish shades that have the propensity to make you feel at ease.
- Energetic and productive: For fresh color that sticks out from the others, oranges and yellows are bright enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Subdued, neutral colors like beige, off-white, and gray can make a property feel more cozy and content.
How can recruiting an exterior painting professional improve your project?
Hiring an exterior painter to apply new paint to your property will normally give you a high-quality outcome than you could bring about on your own. DIY jobs don't always go as planned unless you're equipped with the tools and training to execute the project to the highest quality standards. Instead of spending time attempting to fix mistakes, homeowners can hire an exterior painting contractor to perform the project as adeptly as possible. The skill they've garnered from their experience in the industry will be mirrored in the level of quality exhibited in their craftsmanship. From power washing the outside, putting on the primer and paint, and handling the cleanup, you need to hire a contractor to execute it. With their superior process and guaranteed craftsmanship, you don't have to deal with them cutting corners or offering less-than-optimal results.
What steps need to be taken to prepare a residential property for exterior painting?
Exterior painting provides the best results when it is completed with close attention to detail and sticking to high-quality standards. Professional contractors are prepared with the training, tools, and techniques to perform the project with outstanding workmanship. Remarkable workmanship begins with taking precautions that let the paint adhere and look great for a long time. These are some of the steps you need to take to get ready for an exterior painting project:
- Power wash: Getting rid of grime and dirt provides you with a spotless area to work with, so using power washing tools is an effective way to wash it off.
- Scrape off chipped paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will remove cracked or flaky parts that have been left behind.
- Prepare surface: Surface repair compounds can take care of flaws on exterior of your home so that you can work on a flat texture.
- Recaulk: Fix caulk on windows and trim to then paint it for a streamlined result.
- Put down drop cloths: Keep paint away from your yard by using drop cloths on shrubs, decks, and sidewalks.
- Priming: Applying primer on bare wood and area that's been repaired to let the paint stay.
What's the price of painting a home's exterior?
The expenses related to exterior painting services depends on the prep work, paint, and size of the home. A one-story property can have a price of around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story property. It's a great project for many homeowners who want to maximize their property's curb appeal and keep it safe from the elements at all times. Other criteria that can contribute to the overall price is how skilled your contractor is because it can equal high-quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Get in touch with a local painting contractor who can discuss the project and offer you an accurate quote for the costs you can anticipate to pay.
Search for Exterior Home Painting Services in Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Begin browsing for an exterior painting professional on Thumbtack, so you can conveniently compare and seek the assistance of companies in Atlantic Highlands, NJ. If your property needs some new paint, you can recruit a contractor with the qualifications and knowledge to deliver high-quality services. You can improve your home's design with a fresh pop of color that also provides a strong barrier preventing damage. By hiring a professional to handle the project, you're ensuring it'll be of the highest quality standards.
On our all-inclusive home management platform, you can quickly browse for professionals, take a look at ratings, and read customer testimonials. Homeowners can check out previous exterior painting jobs to gain a better idea of what they can offer. Search through candidate profiles and narrowing down your search is a quicker process when you download our no-charge platform. It's systematic and easy to use for anyone to choose the best professional for the project in their area. In addition, you can direct message contractors, ask for an estimate, and book an appointment all on one platform.
Discuss the project details with an exterior painting professional who can provide you with helpful recommendations and help you come up with a beautiful color combination. Having a newly painted house can raise your property value and generally make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's incredible what the right sheen, color, and application can do to add some new life into a place. Thumbtack is here to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with assistance from several local contractors ready to roll up their sleeves and carry out exceptional craftsmanship. Get excellent results by downloading our app and get in touch with a knowledgeable professional to take care of every step in the process with careful attention to detail.