Find a Pro in Henderson, Nevada
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTERIOR PAINTING
What features should affect your choice of exterior paint color?
When you're deciding on a paint color for your home, selecting an elegant color that goes with your overall aesthetic will be the ideal choice. It's relatively inexpensive to enhance how your home looks with assistance from a knowledgeable and experienced contractor. These are some of the factors you should think about when picking a color arrangement for your exterior painting project:
- Color scheme: The colors you pick should flow with the overall look you're aiming for and the mood you want to form. Make the space your own, especially for people who work from home or spend substantial time there.
- Feeling relaxed and calm: Blues and greens are stylish hues that have the propensity to give you a comfortable feeling.
- Energetic and productive: For a touch of color that's distinctive from the rest, oranges and yellows are bright enough to do the trick.
- Comfort: Muted, neutral colors like off-white, gray, and beige can make a property feel more cozy and comfortable.
How can recruiting an exterior painting contractor enhance your project?
Seeking an exterior painter to apply new paint to your property will usually give you a superior result than you could attain by yourself. DIY jobs rarely go as you hope unless you have the materials and skills to carry out the job to the highest quality standards. Instead of covering up errors, homeowners can turn to an exterior painting contractor to carry out the job as skillfully as possible. The knowledge they've gained from their experience in the industry will be reflected in the level of quality demonstrated in their craftsmanship. From power washing the outside, applying primer and paint, and taking care of the cleanup afterward, you should hire a contractor to carry it out. With their superior process and guaranteed work, you don't have to worry about them cutting corners or offering less-than-satisfactory results.
How do you prepare a home for exterior painting?
Exterior painting provides excellent results when it's done with careful attention to detail and adhering to the highest standards. Professional contractors are equipped with the knowledge, materials, and methods to conduct the job with exceptional workmanship. First-rate workmanship begins with taking precautions that help the paint stick and look great for a long time. Get ready for an exterior painting job by taking these steps:
- Power wash: Removing grime and dirt offers you a spotless area to start working on, so using power washing equipment is a great way to wash it off.
- Scrape off flaky paint: Scraping and sanding down old paint will remove cracked or flaky pieces that have been left behind.
- Get surface ready: Surface repair compounds can fix flaws on exterior of your home so that you can work on a clean finish.
- Recaulk: Redo caulk on trim and windows to then paint over it with a sleek finish.
- Put down drop cloths: Protect your yard from paint by placing drop cloths on sidewalks, shrubs, and decks.
- Priming: Rolling primer on bare wood and area that's been fixed to help the paint stick.
How much does it cost to paint a home's exterior?
The expenses related to exterior painting services depends on the size of the home, prep work, and paint. A one-story property can cost around $5,400 and rise to about $7,500 for a two-story property. It's a great project for many homeowners who want to maximize their property's aesthetic appeal and keep it protected from the elements throughout the year. Another factor that can contribute to the overall price is how skilled your contractor is because it can result in higher quality workmanship and guaranteed services. Reach out to a painting contractor near you who can evaluate the project and provide you with an accurate quote for the price you can anticipate to pay.
Thumbtack is the Most Efficient Way to Search for Exterior Painting Companies Near Henderson, Nevada
Begin looking for an exterior painter on Thumbtack, where you can easily compare and recruit companies in Henderson, Nevada. If your property needs some new paint, you can find a contractor with the training and background to provide excellent services. You can update your home's appearance with fresh paint that also offers a durable barrier preventing damage from the elements. By hiring a contractor to carry out the job, you're ensuring the work will be of the highest quality standards.
On our all-inclusive home management platform, you can efficiently search for professionals, take a look at ratings, and read customer testimonials. Homeowners can check out previous exterior painting jobs to gain a solid idea of what they can offer. Browsing through professional profiles and narrowing down your search is more efficient when you download our no-cost platform. It's systematic and easy to use for anyone to choose the best professional for the job near them. Additionally, you can direct message contractors, ask for an estimate, and schedule an appointment all on one platform.
Review the details of the project with an exterior painter who can deliver useful recommendations and help you come up with an attractive color arrangement. Having a freshly painted house can increase your property value and essentially make it the envy of the neighborhood. It's amazing what a good sheen, color, and application can do to bring some new life into a place. Thumbtack is available to turn your home improvement dreams into reality with assistance from several local contractors ready to roll up their sleeves and carry out exceptional work. Get an outstanding finished product by downloading our app and contacting a skilled professional to take care of the whole process with careful attention to detail.