Find a pro in Jarbidge, Nevada
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Jarbidge, NV. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to happen during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement specialist will be able to approximate the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most houses in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are durable and do a fantastic job of protecting your home while being the affordable option. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any house.
However, asphalt shingles do wear out faster and require some attention more often than the more pricier materials. They normally have a warranty of 15-20 years. But you can always buy higher-grade asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be an option when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is required if you’re putting up with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the probability of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular choice for residential houses and these typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. If your roof is around this age, it’s a smart choice to get routine inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. This isn't ideal, and this usually means you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a great barrier for the rest of your home, so there should be no shock that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will determine the overall cost. Generally, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearHome // Nevada // Jarbidge
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Jarbidge, NV
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Jarbidge, NV. Our streamlined app is easy to navigate, so you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the hiring process by giving you access to ratings, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor on the app and hire the best candidate for the job.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is needed to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair company can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles should be replaced by a roofer. Routine inspections will also help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to help. With our user-friendly app, you can get the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Jarbidge, NV. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your house now.