Find a Cabinet Refinisher in Wells, Nevada
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Cabinet Refinisher Professionals nearCabinet Refinishing // Nevada // Wells
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CABINET REFINISHING
What are the advantages associated with cabinet refinishing versus purchasing new ones?
Cabinet refinishing is a very beneficial home improvement task that many people discover to be worthwhile. Refinishing cabinets rather than buying new ones is a good way to limit your impact on the environment by giving used furniture a longer lifespan rather than contribute to landfills. The process of producing new cabinets also depletes forests and releases toxins into the atmosphere, both of which are significantly diminished when people choose to upcycle existing furniture rather than replace it. Some other amazing perks of deciding on cabinet refinishing are:
- Cost-Effectiveness: Buying and installing new kitchen cabinets can be very costly, but refinishing current cabinets will allow you to refresh their look for much less money.
- Refresh the Look of Your Kitchen: Cabinet refinishing has the capability to dramatically change the look of your kitchen through relatively little work and money.
- Minimal Disruption To Your Life: Cabinet refinishing is seen as a relatively fast and hassle-free way to update their style compared to installing new ones. Since you're reusing existing cabinets that have already been hung, you'll bypass the long process of having new cabinets manufactured and the demolition and reconstruction of your kitchen walls and layout to make them fit.
- High-Quality Results: You'll get high-quality outcomes when you allow a qualified contractor to carry out your cabinet refinishing project. The right technique and experience is critical to guarantee your cabinets appear as you envisioned, including close attention to necessary steps of prepping the surfaces and allowing the paint or stain to dry before reassembly.
I know of refacing cabinets - is it the same as refinishing cabinets?
Refacing and refinishing cabinets are two terms often used together, but there are distinct differences between the two and handymen will need to understand what service you need. Refacing is a process of replacing the doors and drawer fronts with new materials, while refinishing updates the existing doors and drawers by sanding and repainting or restaining them. Each method has its own unique approach and offers a certain effect in the style of your cabinets, the key differences being that refacing changes materials while refinishing uses existing ones
How many times should cabinets be refinished?
One of the great benefits about wood is that it is able to be refinished several times to make furniture appear the way it did when new, and this benefit applies to wood cabinets, as well. The frequency at which one can refinish cabinets is dependent on several factors, such as the strength of the cabinets, the materials used, and how well the cabinets have been cared for. How many years your refinished cabinets will hold up before the process needs to be repeated is dependent on wear and tear and what kind of maintenance you perform. A thorough cabinet refinishing project can last anywhere between five and ten years or more, depending on the factors mentioned above.
Is cabinet refinishing worth it?
Cabinet refinishing is almost always cheaper than buying new models and is a smart investment in many scenarios, including when:
- Existing Cabinets Are in Decent Condition: If your cabinets are damaged or deteriorating, it may be more worthwhile to consider replacement.
- Living "Green" Is a Value: If reducing your carbon footprint is one of your biggest values, you might want to think about cabinet refinishing as an ideal way to reduce landfill trash by refreshing your existing cabinets.
- You Want Unique and Personalized Cabinets: Refinishing can be done in a wide range of colors and finishes to achieve a look that is totally unique and suits your tastes.
- Trying To Get a Better ROI: If you're planning to sell your property, cabinet refinishing can be a cost-effective way to boost your property's appeal to try and maximize ROI.
- You Are Satisfied With the Existing Layout and Operability: You're existing cabinets might already work well with your kitchen's layout and deliver ideal functionality.
- Avoiding Disruption is Necessary: Cabinet refinishing results in less disruption to your home compared to a complete cabinet replacement.
Property owners of Wells, Nevada have communicated spending as much as 70% less when refinishing their cabinets as opposed to replacing them. Prior to deciding on cabinet refinishing, analyze your specific preferences, budget, and the current state of your cabinets to understand if this project is right for you.
Find The Right Professional for Cabinet Refinishing in Wells, Nevada
Cabinet refinishing is an excellent way to beautify the look of your space by updating the appearance of existing cabinets without the need for a total replacement. Experienced cabinet refinishers sand and apply your choice of finishes, like paint, stain, or other methods to your existing cabinets to deliver a new look that aligns with your sense of style and design preferences.
The affordability of cabinet refinishing is one of its primary advantages, and several people in Wells, Nevada have reported spending as much as 70% less than they would on having new cabinets built and hung. Attaining a fresh and modern look for your kitchen cabinets for less money will give you a bigger return on your investment, increasing the value of your home at the same time.
Sustainable solutions also play a part in why many people are beginning to refinish used cabinets rather than buy and install new models. Refinishing is a green option that aligns with eco-conscious practices in home improvement by minimizing harmful waste and lessening demand for wood materials.
Another excellent advantage of cabinet refinishing is that the service is much less chaotic to your household than the work it takes to install new ones. Whether purchasing stock or custom-made new cabinets, the kitchen where they're hung will often face some level of demolition and reconstruction before they fit adequately. The consequence is much more dust and could take weeks or months to get your kitchen ready for use again, whereas an effective refinishing job is less messy and the better alternative for those on a tight schedule.
When selecting an expert for your cabinet refinishing project, get a feel for their knowledge and expertise through galleries of past work, if they offer any warranties on their workmanship, online client reviews, and how well they communicate with you about time and budget. All of this important information and more can be found on the easy-to-use Thumbtack site so you can hire a cabinet refinishing contractor in Wells, Nevada with confidence.