Find a Pro in White Plains, New York
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Painting Professionals nearSearch Results // New York // White Plains
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTING
When should my roof be inspected?
Many roofers recommend twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
At what cost does a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Generally, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the approximate price range for fixing a rooftop?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a roofer and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When should I schedule to get roofing services performed?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a better time to book.
A lot of roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in White Plains, NY
When you need to hire a roofing maintenance company in White Plains, NY, there's no better way to find them. The roofing contractors featured on our site have the experience you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing maintenance company, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause worse issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Routine repair services will help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Find a contractor who can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. When you’ve found the right fit, then it's just getting your estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.